[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - My 450 Flamewheel quad videos -build log to come

My 450 Flamewheel quad videos -build log to come

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

My 450 Flamewheel quad videos -build log to come

Postby skew » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:03 pm

I thought I would make a place for my videos and do a build log on my quad.

Baby Steps !! Look she is crawling

Come to Daddy, Testing Return to Launch

First Succesful Mission- my baby has learned to walk! errrr I mean fly :)

Her First Words - Full Mission Bluetooth- testing bluetooth to 3d radio connection on Nexus 7

Full Mission Mac QGC- testing mac beta QGC voice & bluetooth- 3d radio connection

Night Mission - had to cut short hit low voltage. But it was cool seeing a real UFO

She can see now :) Added Keychain Cam, Testing 6.7 Beta r100 at our club field, Winter is finally over!!
Full Mission

Lets stretch her legs 50m height test
Last edited by skew on Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 6 times in total.
skew

Re: My 450 Flamewheel quad videos -build log to come

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Thx for posting your vids here!
Cool stuff, man. 8-)

Now please slap a GoPro underneath her belly and get us some onboard vidz, pleeze. ;)
kinderkram

Postby leopold1 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Very nice and smooth.
Couldyou please share your setup?
leopold1

Postby LPR » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:19 am

Skew

The videos are great. I have a Window 32 PC, a Window 64 Pc, a laptop running ubuntu and a new imac disktop. Can I get one of them to talk AQ mission?

Larry
LPR

Postby skew » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:30 am

Larry, Max is looking into it but I don't know if it will be possible. Qground control's website states that Mac os and Linux does voice. If you use an Android device the voice seems to work better right now.
skew

Postby LPR » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:19 pm

In one of your videos I could here the verbal commands in a voice different then that of the Android apt just wondering that computer was able to do voice.

I find the Android apt is quite good and I like to build on the PC and load and save to the Android Razr Max phone. I fly with the phone in my shirt pocket and it really gives you confidence the AQ is following it's mission.
You can use the mission on the phone to demonstrat the AQ and move a mission to a new location. I haven't
found a way to do that on the GCS.

Larry
LPR

Postby LPR » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Skew

I just saw you are using an RCT bluetooth to connect to the AQ board. I have the same bluetooth device and it won't connect for me. I think the baud rate is different. Did you find a way to change the settings for the RCT bluetooth to serial board?

Larry
LPR

Postby skew » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Larry, The voice was when I was testing the Mac version of the Qground Control Beta that Max released. The Windows version does not currently support voice. I didn't change anything on my bluetooth module just reversed the TX/RX between it and 3dr. I set the 3dr on 115,200 and updated them both to 1.6. When I first tried it, It didn't connect I just had my AQ powered radio off then I powered my radio and about 5-10sec later it said connected to AutoQuad and has connected instantly ever since. I guess I shouldn't mess with it to much LOL
skew

Postby LPR » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Skew

I have a laptop running Ubuntu and works great using it online. For some reason I can't get the linux QGC to work on it. I'll wait and watch for a beta version. The new windows QGC is working well for me. I could install the apple version on my wife's new imac but I know better.
I'll have to update the firmware for the 3D radios and give the RCT BT board another try.
Thanks

Larry
P.S. My brother lives in Morehead------Morehead, MN
LPR

Postby skew » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:50 pm

Added new video, I have onboard camera now :)
Have seen it and already added to the play list. THX! 8-)
skew

Next

Return to AQ Media Showcase