[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - My configuration that flies great on default pids

My configuration that flies great on default pids

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

My configuration that flies great on default pids

Postby rwijnhov » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Ok let me try to help some people here on the forum. My AQ configuration flies absolutely great with the default pids. Only some yaw overshoot i want to fix tomorrow. Will post the pid adjustment. The idea behind this is that if you build my copter you will have a working good flying platform on totaly stock pid settings:

Parts:
4 x ipower 2814q
4 x 10x5 graupner e-prop
4 x hobbyking f30 esc with simonk firmware
Flyduino FCP HL XL
4 x 25cm booms
atg 16mm bug shell
flyduino bluetooth stick
4s5000mah lipo

This way you can first build something that works and you can experiment with. Instead of never even getting your copter to fly and that way give up this great project.
Attachments
IMG_20121203_165336.jpg
rwijnhov

Re: My configuration that flies great on default pids

Postby kinderkram » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:18 am

Thank you, Sir! ;)

Except for the motors it looks lie mine. I only have the standard cheeseplate.
The XAircraft cap fits pretty well.
Do you use a GPS shield under the hood?
kinderkram

Re: My configuration that flies great on default pids

Postby rwijnhov » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:23 am

Yes i have the gps shield and it is a 9 dollar atg xaircraft clone shield.
rwijnhov

Return to AQ Media Showcase