[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - My AutoQuad Y6 With 2-Axis gimbal setup.

My AutoQuad Y6 With 2-Axis gimbal setup.

AutoQuad AV/AP settings, gimbal & servo choices

My AutoQuad Y6 With 2-Axis gimbal setup.

Postby epyonxero » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:58 am

Thought Id share my current setup.

Here is a video I took the other day, the camera is a Panasonic GF3.

As you can see the hexa is stable and goes where its supposed to gobut one issue Im having is the slight shaking that you can see in the video, its not vibration being transmitted to the camera, the gimbal is well isolated and if you touch the camera tray dring hover you wont feel any vibration at all. It seems that the airframe is oscillating, you can barely see it during flight but it shows up in the video. Yesterday I think I may have found a combination of PIDs that reduces that shaking but I also lose some of the tight stability that makes it fly like its on rails... Im still working on it.
epyonxero

Re: My AutoQuad Y6 With 2-Axis gimbal setup.

Postby kinderkram » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:52 am

Very good looking setup, epy!
Is that the gimbal, Seismicwave and Rusty started a thread about at RCG?
The GoPro looks a bit lost there. ;)

Were you flying in manual mode only? Does the shaking also happen in position hold?
kinderkram

Postby epyonxero » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:42 pm

epyonxero

Postby mcragro » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Iam looking forward to build a hexa coptor for Arial Photography....with Autoquad as flight how is the stability and how do you compare with other flight control units
mcragro

Return to Camera & Gimbal support