[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - 1st Graphs

1st Graphs

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

1st Graphs

Postby chris24g » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:13 pm

As you can see, one of the graphs is glitchy, probably due to condensation. I will try the zip lock method next.
rateGraphs.png
chris24g

Re: 1st Graphs

Postby chris24g » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:19 am

rateGraphs2.png

after 4 attempts, this is the best I've been able to achieve. the ratez parameter is being the most troublesome. is this log usable? the sample time is over 2 hours (i fell asleep) :oops:
chris24g

Postby JussiH » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:38 am

This is with the ziplock bag? You are freezing with the bag open, and closing bag/container inside the freezer? If it keeps acting up like this, send me or Paul an email and we will work out something. However, I am pretty sure that it is a condensation problem you are seeing. You can add a small silica sachet or make a fabric bag with rice and stick that inside the ziplock bag - that should suck up any excess moisture in the air around the board.

Jussi
JussiH

Postby bn999 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:36 pm

This might be ok. Could you post a graph of voltages 1,2 & 3 instead? What we see here is the rate data filtered through the default calibration parameters, which could be making it look strange.
bn999

Postby chris24g » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:06 am

Voltage Graph
rateV123_log007.png

Temp Graph
temp123_log007.png
Last edited by chris24g on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
chris24g

Postby bn999 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 am

That's keeper if you got sufficient temperature range.
bn999

Postby chris24g » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:00 am

I uploaded the wrong Voltage graph, so I changed it to the correct one.

My temps were about -27 to 50

Here is my AQ container. It's a rubber lipped sealing jar, open cell foam from a camera case and some anti-static bubble wrap as a final insulator for the board.

IMG_8439.JPG
chris24g

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:29 am

Looking good, Chris!
Only the round container makes it a bit more complicated to level the board while freezing.

btw: you're using an old version of QGC. The recent one has the double MAGZ eliminated.
kinderkram

Postby funth1ngs » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 am

Hi,

here are some of my graphs. I calibrated 6 times and they always look the same.

Voltage 1-3, the noisy curve is Voltage 3:
AQCal02.jpg

Rate, the noise in the green curve is always arround 375.000 data points in every calibration:
AQCal03.jpg

Acc, the noise always occurs at the same time:
AQCal04.jpg

I flashed v6.6, should I try v6.5 for calibration? What do you think?

Cheers,
Heiko
funth1ngs

Postby bn999 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:00 pm

bn999

Return to Calibration