[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - cal --acc fails with "nan" in AQGC v1.0.2 - fixed in 1.0.4

cal --acc fails with "nan" in AQGC v1.0.2 - fixed in 1.0.4

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

cal --acc fails with "nan" in AQGC v1.0.2 - fixed in 1.0.4

Postby Max » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Running parameter generation with latest downloadable version of QGC with AQ widget 1.0.2 has a problem with Step 2. Using older version, 1.0.1, works fine with the same log files. I've attached the output copy/pasted from the UI. It starts out fine, and then all the numbers show up as "nan" (I'm assuming that's "not a number") and it terminates quickly.

I redid the Calibso while waiting for the older version to download and tried the new (smoother) log file with 1.0.2, but same result. Step 1 worked fine in 1.0.2.

Is the newer version of cal.exe better in some way? Should I wait until 1.0.2 works, or is it OK to generate all the params using 1.0.1?

If there's anything I can do to help troubleshoot this, just let me know.

Thanks,
-Max

PS. Forum doesn't allow uploading .txt files? :o
Attachments
QGC102 step2 cal nan output.zip
(1.02 KiB) Downloaded 699 times
Last edited by Max on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Max

Re: cal --acc fails with "nan" in AQGC v1.0.2

Postby sandmen » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:28 am

Do you get it working?
sandmen

Postby Max » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:43 am

Max

Postby sandmen » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:46 am

can you send me some small sample of your log files ?
(one static and one dynamic)
Thanks
sandmen

Postby Max » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:56 am

Max

Postby Max » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:26 am

Here you go:

http://max.wdg.us/AQ/Max_Dynamic_02.zip (15MB)
http://max.wdg.us/AQ/Max_Static_02.zip (125MB)

Changing "ALN" to "ALGN" in the params file fixed my sim3 --acc output. I guess that was a bug with the older cal.exe?

Not sure if you've seen about sim3 --acc crashing unless I use a variance of 1e-8... don't know if this is all related somehow.

Thanks for looking into it!
-Max
Max

Postby sandmen » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:55 am

sandmen

Postby Max » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi Peter,

Just saw the addition of the last 2 lines of your last post. I think there's some confusion (at least for me).

The problem you quoted (ALN should be ALGN) is with the output of cal.exe from version 1.0.1. I can't get 1.0.2 cal --acc to run, which is why I used the older version for that step. So the problem was just for the sim3 --acc step and I don't how it would solve the cal.exe "nan" problem.

Thanks,
-Max
Max

Postby Max » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:23 am

Peter,

I've confirmed that, as luck would have it, the Static_02 log file I uploaded is the cause of these "nan" errors, and in fact all my calculation problems so far. I hope it is useful in tracking down the errors.

Thanks,
-Max
Max

Postby epyonxero » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Im having a similar problem. When I load all 3 of my static log files the output of Step 2 is "nan". But if I remove any one log file and just run with two I get an actual output.
epyonxero

Next

Return to AQ Software