[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Code and dev environment

Code and dev environment

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Code and dev environment

Postby Wingspinner » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:56 pm

So, the source is published on google code and I got a clone the other day but I notice that today a good chunk of the files are now missing. What's happening there?

Also, is there any info on how to setup a development environment?

Thx,
Ron
Ron
"WingSpinner"
Wingspinner

Re: Code and dev environment

Postby joebar.rc » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:00 pm

I haven't checked it yet, so I cannot comment on missing files.
But in the download section on autoquad.org you will find the complete package including the needed mavlink library

Menno
joebar.rc

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Release 6.5 and experimental 6.6:
http://autoquad.org/software-downloads/?category=3
Dev environment:
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/development

We're looking into alternatives for Rowley Crossworks. Maybe someone will come up with a solution like coIDE or similar.
kinderkram

Postby redfox74 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:55 am

Dear Friends,
as i told to Bill , i put the Autoquad code in a free enviroment VRIDE PRO (EClipse + GCC + OpenOCD) .
I don't yet have the AutoQuad board , if someone can check if the code work .

This is the repo :
http://code.google.com/p/multipilot32/downloads/list

Need VRIDE PRO 4 .rar part
Last arm update gcc rev 4.7.2
and Autoquad Workspace

Best
Roberto
redfox74

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:05 am

Hi Roberto,
thx for your work!

Could you please add a small how-to put this together or even better: offer a zipped package that works out of the box? 8-)
Tried it today and failed on my Win7-64 - any tips?

Thx in advance,

Norbert
kinderkram

Postby redfox74 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Hi Norbert,
i put online a clone of version on my PC .
http://code.google.com/p/multipilot32/downloads/list
Are the last 4 file .rar You need to download 4 file part1 part2 part3 part4 and use winrar.
Then you open the eclipse inside the directory and choose the workspace directrory MP43FXX .
Whe you open that in eclipse workspace on the left you found two workspace the VBRAIN Arducopter 2.6 beta6 and Autoquad.
My targer in the next revision of ide is to merge c / c++ enviroment so could be possible use all library yet available in my enviroment in your .
I know that is not "clean" approach but for doing first test could be a road.
Use C / C++ inside same project could be an advantages.
How many developer are working on the code ?
Best
Roberto
redfox74

Postby redfox74 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 pm

We continue to work to enviroment.
Tomorrow we send an update with YAGARTO GCC that support hardware FPU as Codeworks .
Inside that ide will be a revision of code that can support the C++ class available in Arducopter32 .
So could be simple use the sensor yet available in AutoQuad code.
MPU6000 SPI for gyro and acc
HMC5883 i2c for magnetometer on 3 axis
Memsic SPI barometer

In that class not yet implemente dma , could be nice upgrade it to dma.
Best
Roberto
redfox74

Postby Airman50 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:09 pm

I recently ported the flight control code to compile and link on the IAR embedded workbench (6.x). Is the development team interested in checking the code for MISRA C 2004: compliance? This tends to resolve hidden issues, and makes the code robust.
Airman50

Postby GoFaster » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Hello, has there been any more success on this front wrt to a FOSS alternative to Crossworks?
GoFaster

Postby redfox74 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 pm

redfox74

Next

Return to AQ Firmware