[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AQ Simulator (HILS) info/discussion

AQ Simulator (HILS) info/discussion

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: AQ Simulator (HILS) info/discussion

Postby Max » Thu May 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Max

Postby LPR » Thu May 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Max

Is there FW for an AQ 6.1 with Dimu board that will allow the 6.1 board to work with the Simulator?

Larry
LPR

Postby Max » Thu May 19, 2016 11:33 pm

Just a couple pages ago... viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4831&start=20#p36892

But if you read down a couple posts, Angel didn't have very good luck with it. Higher baud rates than he tried (>230K) may work better.

-Max
Max

Postby LPR » Thu May 26, 2016 8:25 pm

Max

I'm working with Parker and he is having a problem with the HILS. Hope you can help.

I am attempting run the simulator. I downloaded this version of Java Windows x64 54.99 MB jre-8u91-windows-x64.exe . However I continue to receive this error in my command prompt. Please let me know if you could help me with this problem.

Larry and Parker

Inline image 2Inline image 1
Attachments
SIM Error Pic 2.JPG
SIM Error Pic 2.JPG (67.12 KiB) Viewed 27803 times
SIM Error.JPG
SIM Error.JPG (179.83 KiB) Viewed 27803 times
LPR

Postby Max » Fri May 27, 2016 6:03 am

Hi Larry and Parker,

That's an "interesting" error... I had to do some searching to understand what it means. There are several possible solutions to try:

1) Disable all 3rd-party Anti-virus, if any (Windows Defender and firewall seem to be fine).
2) Try running the sim in an Administrator-level command window: http://www.howtogeek.com/235101/10-ways ... indows-10/
3) Try using the new jMAVSim version attached here. This includes an updated version of the Java OpenGL libraries, or "jogamp," which is where the error you're seeing originates. The new version specifically addresses a bug which sounds a lot like what you're getting (https://jogamp.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1219)

Let me know how it goes... thanks.

-Max
Attachments
jMAVSim-AutoQuad-v160527.0.zip
(21.76 MiB) Downloaded 1248 times
Max

Postby LPR » Sat May 28, 2016 12:49 am

Parker was not able to get the HILS to work. He tried all three methods and all gave the same messages as his first attempt at trying the HILS.

Do you think that going back to the earlier Java version will help?

larry
LPR

Postby Max » Sat May 28, 2016 1:15 am

Max

Postby LPR » Sat May 28, 2016 2:27 am

Max

Parker really wants to get the HILS working so he can preview missions for getting photos of crop fields.
His computer is a Windows 7 and is not too old. I get more information on it tomorrow.

Larry
LPR

Toilet Bowl issue -some ideas

Postby afernan » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:40 pm

I´ve been testing several things to reduce this anoying issue (that happens in some computers and not in others).

In my fastest computer (laptop i7, 6th gen) I have TB with default params, but i get a quite good behaviour changing this:
-r 200
-rs 800
And reducing a bit Navigation params: speed P = 4.5 (was 5.5), speed I =0.004 (was 0.005) and Dist-P = 0.45 (was 0.55)

Still investigating...
afernan

Previous

Return to AQ Software