[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Bind AQ M4 with Futaba R7008SB and Futaba T14SG

Bind AQ M4 with Futaba R7008SB and Futaba T14SG

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Bind AQ M4 with Futaba R7008SB and Futaba T14SG

Postby Hurricane » Thu May 05, 2016 8:36 pm

Hi

I'm really struggling to bind my Futaba R7008SB with my T14SG to my Autoquad M4. I'm not sure if it is really possible and would be very grateful for any help. I flew it before with my EzUHF-Transmitter via the Trainerport and everything worked fine. Now I want to use the normal 2.4 GHz-Band so that my trainerport is available for a second Radio.
Thank you very much in advance for your help!
Hurricane

Re: Bind AQ M4 with Futaba R7008SB and Futaba T14SG

Postby chschmid » Fri May 06, 2016 12:44 am

Hi Hurricane

Have a look here:

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby Max » Fri May 06, 2016 2:08 am

And here: http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/autoquad- ... ky,-etc%29

You would bind the R7008SB Rx to your T14SG Tx, not the AQ itself. The Rx needs to be hooked up to AQ as shown in the docs (with an inverter and properly powered). Then select Futaba SBUS radio type in AQ settings as described in the link Christof posted.

-Max
Max

Postby Hurricane » Fri May 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Ok I could bind the R7008 with my Futaba and put a SBUS Inverter btw. the autoquad and the R7008 but my RC Signal Quality is still 0%.https://www.dropbox.com/s/jx8tip24pxddv ... 5.jpg?dl=0 do you have any ideas where the problem could be?
Hurricane

Postby LPR » Fri May 06, 2016 2:35 pm

If you have the Futaba Rx and Tx bound together and the SBUS converter is connected correctly to the Rx and M4 board than all you need to do is set the M4 board to use the inverted SBUS signal.

Christof gave you a link to the information you need.

"RC1: Primary radio type on RC port 1.
For AQ6 this is the main external receiver port (white 3-pin connector) for Spektrum, SBus, SUMD, and MLink), or Motor Port 14 for PPM input.
For AQ M4, this is the built-in radio port (Spektrum or Deltang).

RC2: Radio type on RC port 2.
For AQ6 this can be Motor Port 14, for PPM input only.
For AQ M4, this is the external radio connection for Spektrum, SBus, SUMD, MLink, or PPM."

Changing the RC2 setting to "SBus" using the QGC while it's connected to your M4 board should give you success.

Larry
LPR

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller