[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AQ QGC 1.7 Beta 3 release for Win, OS X, & Linux

AQ QGC 1.7 Beta 3 release for Win, OS X, & Linux

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: AQ QGC 1.7 Beta 1 release for Win, OS X, & Linux

Postby Max » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 am

Joerg, so you copied the bin files from the "aq/bin/aq_unix_all" source folder into aq/bin? You could try running the quatosTool directly from a command-line to make sure it works. If it does and is in the right place, then perhaps it's some QGC issue. I can check that on my copy and see what happens. That error message (I think from the OS) isn't very informative.

-Max
Max

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:07 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:43 pm

ThIs is what it looks like as of today; hope you like what you see :lol:

https://youtu.be/Bn4qsIh4eKI
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Luxar » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:56 pm

Really cool !!!!!!
Greetings from Germany - Ralf
Luxar

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:23 am

Installed gstreamer to see if I can get the HUD streaming video working and compiled a new QGC. Could not get the HUD running, I pretty much expect this is due to my lacking knowledge in Linux.

Still couldn't get Quatos tool running --> Max/Srinath: your advice is highly welcome.

I'm fine with this result and want to start field testing know after I've assembled it into a more transportable condition.
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby pilotnbr1 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:54 pm

I was just currious Joerg what you are using for the telelmetry link? Is it bluetooth?
Nice work!

Luke
pilotnbr1

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:41 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Max » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:22 am

Max

Postby pilotnbr1 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:15 pm

Joerg one thing I would add to a write up would be that if you download an image of jessie and then write it to an sd card (as I did) you need to expand the file sytem through raspi-config prior to downloading updates and such.

"EXPAND FILESYSTEM

If you installed Raspbian using NOOBS, you can ignore this section as the file system was expanded automatically during installation. However, if you wrote the image to an SD card yourself, then a portion of the card will be unused; this can be any amount over 3GB. Choosing this option will expand your installation to fill the rest of the SD card, giving you more space to use for files. You will need to reboot the Raspberry Pi to make this available. Note there is no confirmation; selecting the option begins the partition expansion immediately."

If you do not expand the file system the boot partition will fill up and you will get errors that your device is out of memory- like I did with a 64gb card lol....

Luke
pilotnbr1

Postby pilotnbr1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:23 am

A couple other minor observations-

The text box with your example commands to install qt and all its dependants has at least one line return so if its copied and pasted you won't get all of the packages. Below it has no breaks-
“sudo apt-get install qtcreator qttools5-dev qtbase5-dev qt5-default qtdeclarative5-dev libqt5svg5-dev libqt5webkit5-dev libsdl1.2-dev build-essential libudev-dev”

For some reason my QT build and configuration of QGC forced me to select "linux" as the compiler otherwise there was no compiler and it would error out of the build.

Theres a 3rd option to running QT as root to get access to the serial ports-
https://wiki.qt.io/How_to_get_applicati ... privileges

Luke
pilotnbr1

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software