[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - RC-adjustable parameters firmware update

RC-adjustable parameters firmware update

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Re: RC-adjustable parameters firmware update

Postby richardpos » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:39 am

Hi Max

I'll be testing firmware this week. Will post results good and ugly.

Keep up the good work. AQ kicks ass :D

Many thanks
Rich
richardpos

Postby Ecky » Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Hi Max,

after doing some other things for a while, I tested the new Firmware on a M4
with really amazing good results. The new features bring me back to AQ, I tested
the alt_hold and in flight PID tuning.

You did a really good job, thanks’ a lot!!

Greatings from Germany
Ecky
Ecky

Postby Max » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:13 am

Hi Ecky, thanks for the report and kind words, great to hear! There should be more coming up ;)

Rich, thanks also, and let us know how it goes... hopefully not too ugly! :)

Cheers,
-Max
Max

Postby Patscherpofel » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:59 am

I did a few flights and it seams to work fine, much better and quicker to understand how things adjust
great work!
Patscherpofel

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:15 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby jason0999 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:03 am

Hi Max,

I would just like to thank you for all your hard work, personally I have been building/testing multi-rotors for quite some time now and have tried to help provide advise/support when I can, I have used flight controllers from many manufacturers including Xaircraft/DJI/3DR etc but have only just become aware of Autoquad but like what I see already and hope that it keeps on developing, keep up the good work I will try to give as much feedback as I can and will try your Firmware on my M4v2 very soon. Kind Regards Jason.
jason0999

Postby afernan » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:00 pm

Max: thanks for this new release.
I´ve downloaded form GIT the 7.1.1887 - Feb. 21, 2016 (btw compiling OK with CW) but I see you´re now in 1894. Where is it?
Thanks, Angel
afernan

Postby Max » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:00 pm

Hi Jason, welcome, and thanks for the encouraging words! Having experience people on board is always helpful. Don't be shy :)

Angel, you have to checkout the `config_rebase` branch https://github.com/mpaperno/aq_flight_c ... fig_rebase

Cheers,
-Max
Max

Re: AW: RC-adjustable parameters firmware update

Postby Simson » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:58 pm

Hi Max,

today I flashed my M4V2 Board with N4 Expansion from Version 1852 to 1894.
My X-Quad is also equipped with FPV and a Micro MinimOSD which shows me different values in my Groundstation.
First of all, the flash process went through without any problems.
Unfortunately I found some issues with the firmware.
With my old firmware the RSSI Value over MavLink was directly present after powering up the quad. But since the new firmware my OSD shows always 0%, even when the transmitter is switched on.
A work around to get rid of this is to switch on RC Telemetry in QGC.
Attached some pictures.
Is it possible to change this, that AQ directly send MavLink Messages without the use of QGC?

Another item I found is the fact, that at least for my board the changed values for PIDs and in the Controls Setup -Scale and Rates- are not saved in the memory after a power cycle of USB and main battery. The values after that are again the default ones.
Is that an known issue or did I make something wrong? Attached some pictures.
Thanks a lot for your efforts.
Regards, Harry
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1457117407436.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1457117391560.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1457117380062.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1457117365862.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1457117346449.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1457117346449.jpeg (75.86 KiB) Viewed 28768 times
uploadfromtaptalk1457117315304.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1457117276707.jpeg
Simson