[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - MinumOSD

MinumOSD

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: MinumOSD

Postby Simson » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:33 pm

With the Micro MinimOSD it's working flawlessly.
Last edited by Simson on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simson

Postby Patscherpofel » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:38 pm

yes it does work! great stuff, thanks again for the help
funny, I fly fpv since almost 10 years and this will be the first osd I will use :)

one problem,I will post in James thread also
but is it normal that I cant switch off the warnings auto display...no matter what I do they allways jump back over every selected page
Patscherpofel

Postby Patscherpofel » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:23 pm

so I got everything to work now...I set the baudrate to 112k with arduino and compiled the code (first time for me :D )
works great together with bluetooth now

only thing on my Wishlist is to invert the roll of the horizon to be able to see the angle of the copter while doing fpv over the gimbal camera
does anybody have an idea how to change the code for this?
Patscherpofel

Postby Mullet » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:36 pm

Kissys,

Any way to shut off the GPS functionality? For my small FPV craft I'm currently not using GPS.

I've always flashed a .hex via the OSD_Config app. I'm assuming I'd have to update the sketch via Arduino and flash from there.
Mullet

Postby Kisssys » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:50 pm

Just use the config tool to display what you like, you can turn on or off most things. If you don't care to use AQ mavlink then their is Stand Alone code available that will give you time, voltage and current.

Look down under firmware links
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby Mullet » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:12 am

I guess what I meant is how do you turn off the GPS warnings that you get when you don't have GPS lock. I'm all for the other warnings. I suppose the easy way is to turn off all warnings via OSD Config software.
Mullet

Previous

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller