[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - MinumOSD

MinumOSD

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: MinumOSD

Postby wangyeee » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:09 am

Hi Steve,
Can you please upload your charset file? I'm using 2.4.0.2 version which comes with the osd config tool. But seems that there are some mojibake on the panel.
Thx!
wangyeee

Postby Kisssys » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:49 am

I haven't looked at this in ages, I brought up my OSD config program and it showed the attached file, I assume that's what is loaded. Remove the .txt extension of course.
Attachments
MinimOSD_2.4.0.2.mcm.txt
(160.01 KiB) Downloaded 1005 times
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby Patscherpofel » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:09 pm

I am pretty lost setting this up
no experience with the minimosd, arduino etc yet

I am not sure if I should do the the firmware upload with arduino or do this through the configuration too of minimosd
I tried Arduino and get tons of errors like:
OSD_Panels:1191: error: 'class OSD' has no member named 'printf'

if somebody has a bit of time to write down the very basic steps to do this It would help me so much
thank you very much!
Patscherpofel

Postby Astudillo » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:31 pm

Astudillo

Postby Patscherpofel » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:53 am

yes first 1.05 and then also 1.01
I did copy the files in the the arduino/library folder
so I can open the sketch via the sketchbook tab

what is the AQ_M4_MinumOSD.hex file for?
I was able to upload the hex file via ct tools for example

and yes , same Patscherpofel
thanks for your help!
Patscherpofel

Postby Patscherpofel » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:05 pm

coo , so it worked without arduino...just ct tools and the hex file
now I have to finda away to make the bluettooth of them n4 board work at the same time
I guess this runs on 112k baudrate and port shares that baudrate , am I right?
Patscherpofel

Postby Patscherpofel » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:02 pm

and one more question
should I use the 5v from the uart on the N4 expander board?
so I would power m4, bluetooth, osd and fryskyrx from it
it is rated at 0,8 A at 5V...rx and osd use 200ma , 600ma left for ma and bt ?
Patscherpofel

Postby Patscherpofel » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:51 pm

sorry for bombing this thread
but by trial and error I slowely figure this out :D

two things are missing...
is it normal the horizon gets funny charachters when I roll and tilt it
or do I need to update stuff?
I am running ct tools 2.4.0.0
I tried to update that charset , 2.4.02 , but I got an error warning

also I havnt been able to run bt and the osd at the same time, is this technical possible?
or do I need to change the baudrate of the bt module first?
Patscherpofel

Postby Simson » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:25 pm

The Baudrate of your Bluetooth must be changed when you use Kisssys firmware.
I'm using the firmware from this thread from James and it's working flawless without changing the Baudrate.

what osd to use?
viewtopic.php?t=459
what osd to use?

Please read this thread as well. ....

Blackbird 180 - an exercise in Quatos and KISS ESC
viewtopic.php?t=4662
Blackbird 180 - an exercise in Quatos and KISS ESC
Simson

Postby Patscherpofel » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:54 pm

thanks, will try the other fw
I am using the Micro MinimOSD from flyduino