[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Linux qGroundControl Build error

Linux qGroundControl Build error

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

Linux qGroundControl Build error

Postby pilotnbr1 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Screenshot from 2015-12-10 14-05-46.png

Hi guys! Im building ground control in an Ubuntu 15.1 box with qgroundcontrol cloned from the repository and running make with Qt 5.4.2 (GCC 5.2.1 20151010, 64 bit).. Ran into this error and was hoping you could tell me what to add or uncomment.

Luke
pilotnbr1

Re: Linux qGroundControl Build error

Postby Max » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Hi Luke,

I'm not sure why you're getting an error, but those macros should be defined in libs/mavlink/include/mavlink/v1.0/common.h. The error location is new code and I haven't tried building it on Linux yet. So you could try removing those macros and see if the build completes. Replace MAV_FRAME_GLOBAL_RELATIVE_ALT_INT with the number 6 and MAV_FRAME_GLOBAL_INT with the number 5. If you still get other errors relating to mavlink, then the problem is most likely elsewhere. Please let me know what you find.

-Max
Max

Postby pilotnbr1 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:34 pm

Thanks Max- I hate to bring problems to your plate. I made those changes within UAS.cc and then built only to have it error onQGCMapWidget.cc where i tried to replace those variables with numbers too. It continued to build and now has errors here- EDITED

Screenshot from 2015-12-10 16-34-02.png
pilotnbr1

Postby pilotnbr1 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:40 pm

I scrolled down to give a little more output-

Screenshot from 2015-12-10 16-39-27.png
pilotnbr1

Postby Max » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Max

Postby pilotnbr1 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:29 am

That did it! Thanks Max!

The first time around with those fixes it had major errors with festival... I ended up rebuilding it without the text to speech and it was succesful.

Luke
pilotnbr1

Postby Max » Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:55 am

Cool! Actually I think I just found the base issue... :oops: Looks like I"m using a newer version of the Mavlink library for my own QGC builds. So the problem can also be fixed by updating the library included in the QGC repo, or changing the MAVLINKPATH variable in qgroundcontrol_aq.pro to point to a newer version (eg. MAVLINKPATH = e:/lib/mavlink/include ). This would actually apply to builds for any OS. Thanks for reporting!

Yea the festival/speech stuff is vague... I've gotten it to work several times but still not really sure how!

-Max
Max

Postby wangyeee » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:01 am

Does your build work?
Previous I managed to build on debian 8, but the app crashed on connection.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4609
wangyeee

Postby pilotnbr1 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Yes Wangyee I got it working. You need Ubuntu 14.1 or higher. I am running 15.1.
pilotnbr1

Postby wangyeee » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:14 am

wangyeee

Next

Return to General Discussion