[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Missionflight - strange behaviour

Missionflight - strange behaviour

Info & Discussions about good ole AQ6, taken to the next level.

Re: AW: Missionflight - strange behaviour

Postby Simson » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:00 pm

That's completely new to me. I was in the opinion, that 0.3.5 is the latest version.
Here is a screenshot of my Android App using Version 0.3.5
I can't see values for Hacc.
Where can I download 0.3.36? I can't see it in the download section either.
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1444060786814.png
Simson

Re: Missionflight - strange behaviour

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:13 pm

This is what 0.3.36 looks like. Quatos parameters will be displayed realtime after you've loaded parameters.
Screenshot_2015-10-05-19-06-44.jpg

Go here viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2821&start=80#p32997 and download from sandmans google drive
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Simson » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:34 am

Thanks for the link to the newer version of the Android App.
One question remains open for me. What means AS and GS close to the horizon?
What is the gauge showing on the left hand side?
Simson

Postby Crizz » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:30 pm

had a little test with the 0.3.36 App - it works with the 3DR-telemetrymodule under Android 5 again. Great job ! :thumbup:
hACC and vACC is even shown after connect to AQ.

Like already asked i would like to get infromation what the both meters on the right and left edge of GCS are good for (what do they display ?). HAd no changes when i moved the copter, but was indoor (no GPS), so guess they only work with GPS-fix.

Checked my GPS-antenne and found the same like several month before : the female connector center contact seemed to be spread too much. Guess that´s why it sometimes lost 3d-lock and switched to 2d-lock. Guess that´s even reason for the missionflight behaviour (loss of exact position). Will check GPS-quality when weather is better, today its very rainy in our area. But guess its better to update to the mentioned firmware version for AQ6 to avoid from further surprises.
Crizz

Previous

Return to AQ6 +DIMU +CAN