[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - KISS and AUTOQUAD

KISS and AUTOQUAD

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Re: KISS and AUTOQUAD

Postby brat002 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:46 pm

Where to buy this frame or parts for building it at home?
brat002

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:19 pm

kinderkram

Postby sandmen » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:57 pm

Here are a "bad cell phone" video...
I build up the second quad ~December in Hamburg during the CCC-congress :-) Fly's nice with PID's only and OneShoot.
How much "more performance" the OneShoot can bring? I'm not sure. For sure, it is not more worse then without....
The second one is with quatos and Kiss....
Build up some month's ago.
Have fun!

Hmm, did not really work the embedded stuff !?

I removed the sound.. my 6 year old daughter always bla bla bla :-(
Last edited by sandmen on Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandmen

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:03 pm

kinderkram

Postby Simson » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:56 am

How can I enable Oneshot in Autoquad?
Is it also possible with the M4V2 Board?

Harry
Simson

Postby sandmen » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:07 am

I have "just" enabled oneShoot for testing..
It is not available in the source. You only need to increase the PWM timer * 8, in the source.
I don't think, that OneShoot have a "big" impact on AQ.
sandmen

Postby afernan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:14 am

Just a new version of my Q8 stiff quad, but using a new motor attachement even more simple (1 single bolt needed to fix) with a cilindrical protection all around motor and new legs system . Empty weight is 1.2Kg.

All worked very well as previous versions with vibs below 0.5m/s2 long time flights (close to 30 min). The only thing I didn´t like toomuch is that it´s a bit noisy. So probably I´ll go back to previous motor bracket version.

Now it´s time to go with ESC32V3 that I´ve just recieved from Jussi and continue with the obsesion of looking for the "perfect quad" !...

Enjoy

Angel
Attachments
3.JPG
IMG_20150629_210051.jpg
IMG_20150629_204035.jpg
IMG_20150629_204035.jpg (160.47 KiB) Viewed 24517 times
afernan

Postby Mullet » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:04 am

I'm specifically interested in KISS and AutoQuad. I still have a dream of doing a 250mm Racer type quad with Sunnysky 2204s and 12A KISS ESCs. I'd like to do Quatos, but would settle for the standard PID controller. I'm working on getting the necessary measurement gear together to make Quatos happen.

In terms of the stiffness of the frame. How does one measure the vibration frequency?

I'm assuming the motors cause the initial vibration and different materials used for the frame respond to this in different ways. So what is the best material to use? Is carbon fiber a good choice? What about wood booms? The downside to the wood is that it would break more easily than CF.

Just curious... when you say "frame changes", do you mean having common settings across builds?

PS I still can't see videos. Maybe there is something blocking them in my browser? I'm using Firefox on a Mac.
Mullet

Postby Mullet » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:44 am

Looks like my "Flash Blocker" is blocking forum.autoquad.org even though I have this site to be on a white list. Bleh. I'll have to use Safari then.
Mullet

Previous

Return to AQ Media Showcase