[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - FrSky Taranis Telemetry via sPort

FrSky Taranis Telemetry via sPort

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

Re: FrSky Taranis Telemetry via sPort

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:09 pm

kinderkram

Postby Max » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Did you check all your connections again? Especially the ground leads. Seems like something is getting garbled somewhere in the comm link... :?

-Max
Max

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:39 pm

Yes I did check the connections - more than once. I also wiggled at the wires to see if there´s a cold joint or broken wire - nothing. CONN LOST is the only message I get predictably...

The LED pattern when Teensy starts is 1x ... 2x ... 3x ... 4x ... 5x ... 6x ... 7x and then it keeps blinking 7x repeating.
Is that correct?
kinderkram

Postby LPR » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:42 pm

Norbert

As close as I can tell my Teensy LED is blinking 5 times and then 7 time and then back to 5 times.

----- ------- ----- ------- Like this.

It might be different then your's because I left it outside as I learned more of the Taranis stuff. Then I went upstairs to eat supper and watched as it began to rain. Everthing was soaked but some LEDs were still on.

I let it dry over night but the Teensy had no LED flashing. The M4 has in a 3D printed box so there's no problem with it.

I re loaded the Hex file on the Teensy and changed the mavbaud to 1 and it works again.

I feels good to have been able to save one Teensy life!! :D

Larry
LPR

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:26 pm

At least your Teensy is a tough girl. :lol:

I´m a small tad further: I flashed the hex again, then set it to "defaults" in Putty and saved it.
Now the "set list" shows the values posted by Max earlier. It now even reports the main voltage correctly.

The LED blinks 1x ... 2x then goes solid. But still CONN LOST after a while.

Maybe you should try "defaults" also and see if the main voltage is reported?
kinderkram

Postby LPR » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:45 am

Norbert

With Teensy defaults I did get the voltage that is from the M4 but I have my battery voltage from the
FRSKY SP-FLVS voltage sensor on a different Telemetry screen already. Defaults changes were not helpful for me.
I'm hoping to customize the Telemetry screens to get the info I would like to have.

I've customized some functions already. I have a voice that tells you of a low battery cell and a voice warning for battery voltage getting low.

Setting up the switch for a voice message for flight mode is not too hard. I have recorded my voice for some function.

The Taranis Recorder is easy to use once you know that any file you make in the Recorder program goes to a folder in your computer download files without having to save them.
Last edited by LPR on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LPR

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:24 am

I´ve recorded a bunch of wav files according to the warning/status messages, Max has listed as possible switches.
In general they reflect the messages you are used to from QGC. 32kHz MS wave files, female voice in the attachment.
Attachments
SOUNDS.zip
(1.49 MiB) Downloaded 1067 times
kinderkram

Postby johannes3154 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:13 pm

Hey Norbert,
are you still experiencing connection problems?
Did u try to move the taranis a few meters away from the receiver. If the two devices are to close, i experienced issues like what you described.
johannes3154

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:37 am

Yes I did place them up to 5m away. I tried everything and meanwhile have given up.
Maybe the Teensy is damaged or whatever...
kinderkram

Postby johannes3154 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:40 am

johannes3154

PreviousNext

Return to Connections