[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - PWM doesn't work anymore

PWM doesn't work anymore

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Re: PWM doesn't work anymore

Postby chschmid » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi David

Do you have RX - TX, TX - RX connected? If you have your FDTI cable with the black wire on the GND side, you need a straight connection to the ESC32.
I usually short BOOT Pins and keep them shorted, connect FDTI, then the mains (batt), then flash.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby David Salvador » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:19 pm

I have TX and RX well connected. The communication is working fine, i can run the motor via ftdi with no problem. The only thing i can't do is flash the esc32 again and run the esc32 via pwm.
David Salvador

Postby chschmid » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Did you try that, in this order? And no other serial connection open! Just start QGC new, short BOOT Pins and keep them shorted, connect FDTI, then the mains (batt), then flash.
chschmid

Postby David Salvador » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Yes, i tried in that order. And the error remains the same.
David Salvador

Postby Max » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:18 pm

If ESC power jumper is set to V5 position, then you definitely don't need battery hooked up. In fact I'd avoid it, especially if there's a motor connected as well. 5v from the FTDI adapter, with no other power hooked up, is my personal preference.

-Max
Max

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:33 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby David Salvador » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:28 pm

I know that. First i short the BOOT0, then i connect the FTDI. The ESC power jumper is set to 5v position, so i don't connect the battery. And the motores are also not connected.
I even try to sold the boot jumper, to make sure they are well connected.
David Salvador

Previous

Return to ESC32