[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - TankQuad V2, affordable, sturdy and simple

TankQuad V2, affordable, sturdy and simple

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Re: TankQuad V2, affordable, sturdy and simple

Postby teramax » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:47 am

Wiki Page, thats what i also whanted but i probably have a lag of knowledge here :?
I know how to edit but do not know how to create new contend and put it in the right section.
Is there somewhere a howto?
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby kinderkram » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:30 am

kinderkram

Postby Jdmagoo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:46 am

Jdmagoo

Postby teramax » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:32 am

yep, exept the landinggear, on the pictures is the Flyduino plastic lander but i use the Hardlander design by Jussi.

The person i build the ship for told me, he made 30min with it, i personaly never tried to go that far with my GensAce 4s6000.

To bad the weather here changes from foggy to rain over storm every day.
Angel, files you asked for, i fly and record when weather gets better this days. Hopefully :)
teramax

Postby johannes3154 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Hello Teramax,
I played copycat and built a quad similar to your Tankquad.;-)
The design flies out of the box very well.:-)
I now have 2 sets of those t-Motor CF Props. One set 15" and one set 12" and all of those props were way out of balance,
especially the Hub. I had to add a really large amount of hot glue. :D
So my question is, how do u balance those props, which tools do u use. I used a magnetic balancer, but that cost me weeks to balance 4 props.
When i look at your pictures, i see no sign of any hotglue or tape, do u sand the props?
Thanks in advance
Johannes
johannes3154

Postby teramax » Sun May 24, 2015 10:17 pm

to be honest i do not balanze tiger props, wait..... -once i did and you are right i do sand them on the bottom.
teramax

Postby johannes3154 » Mon May 25, 2015 1:55 pm

I saw on u r youtube channel that ur flying an autoquad X8, did u use the same tankquad build and just upgraded to an x8 configuration or is it a complete new development?

oh ok^^
I will reconsider this balancing thing :D
I'm planing to go to X8 when the quad flies good.
I will then do a comparison of the acc logs of the balanced and non balanced tiger Props.
Would be nice if i could use them out of the box, because now i always panic when im about to loose a prop.:D
johannes3154

Previous

Return to AQ Media Showcase