[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - New Quad project based on reference quad

New Quad project based on reference quad

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Re: New Quad project based on reference quad

Postby teramax » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:29 am

Leopold, good to hear that.

I dont know how far out in the arms your KISS are, i mounted them on a second build direct under the motors and had to ad a capacitor and a shieldet signalwire to each of them to work propper without any glitches.
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Postby leopold1 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:52 am

After some uncontrolable vibes and suggestions from Afernan I'm doing a major upgrade on this build. Four ESC32 are going to be installed.

Concerning hookup of the ESC's, do I need to power the esc's seperatly so that I can power logic and AQ before I power motors? Or is it ok that everything is powered at the same time when I connect the battery?

leopold1

Postby teramax » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:54 pm

its OK when alls components are powered the same time.
teramax

Postby leopold1 » Sun May 24, 2015 4:40 pm

I skipped the ESC32 and turned bck to KISS and changed the frame.
The full story is here:

Meanwhile this is my firts test with DYS 3 axis gimbal and gopro3.
It was windy but video is quite ok.

leopold1

Postby teramax » Sun May 24, 2015 5:47 pm

very nice Leopold
hearing the motor sound i would mention to lower TRD a little, just to give it a try ;)
teramax

Postby leopold1 » Sun May 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Thanks, will do.
Is now at 12000.
leopold1

Postby leopold1 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:40 pm

At what certain times do you heat the problemen? Maybe it is because I switched to PH a couple of times.
leopold1

Postby teramax » Sun May 24, 2015 10:12 pm

i heared it the most time in the video, aim for somethig around 6-8000 and give it a try, should run smoother than.
teramax

Previous

Return to AQ Media Showcase