[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AQ board ripped.

AQ board ripped.

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

AQ board ripped.

Postby TheBone » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:32 pm

Hey Guys,

I think my AQ6 r1 Board ripped. I was testing the board with some servos (with uBEC) and at some point the AQ Board was dead. No Light is on and (it seems to be that) the R13 is getting very hot. The recoms working well and there was no reversing voltage polarity.
Has anyone an idea what was happened and what should I do now? Thank you in advance.

Kind regards
TheBone
TheBone

Re: AQ board ripped.

Postby kinderkram » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:38 am

Sorry for the delay...
Could you please describe what exactly you have done?
Maybe Jussi or someone else can chime in. You could also send him a pm and ask for an inspection and/or repair.

Like Peter aka sandmen mentioned in another thread the MCU might be toast...
kinderkram

Postby TheBone » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:59 pm

I used the following configuration.

The servos are plugged on a power distribution board which is powered by a uBEC. The signal comes from the AQ Board.

Does anybody see the fault or know what's going wrong?
Attachments
IMG_1669.jpg
AQ Board
TheBone

Postby LPR » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:00 pm

I found that it's not hard to destroy the MCU by connecting servo wires with the AQ powered. I also found it's not hard to destroy the MCU if you connect serial wires while the AQ is powered.

The good news is I found it's not too hard to change the MCU. :)

Larry
LPR

Postby TheBone » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:38 pm

Thank you for your answer.

How can I check the MCU and when the MCU is broken, where can I buy a new one? Do I have to do some SMB stuff or can anyone do that for me?

Thank you in advance.
TheBone

Postby JussiH » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:34 am

I can replace the MCU for you, but it costs 45 EUR + return shipment.
JussiH

Postby TheBone » Sat May 02, 2015 6:26 pm

TheBone

Postby JussiH » Sat May 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Yes, I got it. Will write a reply now.
JussiH

Postby TheBone » Wed May 06, 2015 2:42 am

Hey Jussi,

I know, you're very busy, but could you please give me a last answer?
Tank you in advance. :)

Greetings
Chris
TheBone

Postby monkey1 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:06 pm

Hi TheBone

I have the same problem with you. I have replaced the stm32 by myself to fix it. Here is my fix post viewtopic.php?f=33&t=4390

If you live in Asia, i can help you. But Jussi will say cant help you further more if you fixed by myself.
monkey1

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller