[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - DIMU fail or FW bug ?

DIMU fail or FW bug ?

Info & Discussions about good ole AQ6, taken to the next level.

Re: DIMU fail or FW bug ?

Postby Crizz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Firmwareversion auf AQ is 7.0 r429 build 1820 and QGC is 1.5Alpha6 (150.05) - like to be seen in the pictures i posted.

Treid again and now i have logfile - but QGC collapse when trying to open the file in Logviewer. But maybe thats a win7-64bit probolem. Maybe you can read the files. The attached ZIP-file contains log- and message-file.
Attachments
DIMU-Check.zip
(12.83 KiB) Downloaded 965 times
Crizz

Postby LPR » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:02 pm

I can not read the log 001-AQL

Larry
LPR

Postby Crizz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:52 pm

okay.... now´s the question : what is wrong with the file ? And : does maybe my AQ6 have any problem, if even logging fails ? Guess now its on the professionals / developers to check if they can figure whats going wrong with my hardware. :(

I can only check if it´s really a class10 sd i use and maybe try another one
Crizz

Postby Crizz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:06 pm

little update :

right back from the store, bought a new SDHC-10 16 GB and seems like my other one doesnt match the requirement though its labeled as class 10 - first log has content and in mesage file is more than only the session number. And they are readable by logviewer now.

Will create new logs and load up when done, hope you guys can help me with that to get rid of this boring problem. :)
Crizz

Postby kinderkram » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Crizz, couldn´t open your log files either. Though the one log shows a size of ~10MB it seems to be empty. My text reader also crashed once I tried to open it.

Hope you have better luck this time. If it still doesn´t log correctly with the new card there might be an issue with the card slot on the board...
kinderkram

Postby Crizz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:17 pm

@Kinderkram :

i checked again with the new card, now i have readable logs. I attached 3 logs in the new zip-archive.

Nr.001 is recorded w/o running motors , Nr.002 is recorded w/ running motors . At both, the copter was tilted on nick(pitch) axis first ( fw/bw), then on roll ( right/left) and finally yaw ( ccw/cw).

On both, i had the small 5x3" props mounted to avoid from serious injury when turnign the copter aound in only one hand - made my experience with cutting props last year and once bitten.... ;)

The file Nr. 013 was taken with the original T-Motors props on ground, trying to take off. Either the copter tries to go nose-down or nose-up ( had run this test with a 3s battery instead of the normal 4s to avoid from flipping around and crashing the props - would be even good enough to hover, it´s a very lightweigt x8 ).

Before i logged the files, i did TARE again to asure proper calibration - my thought was that maybe the first TARE could have had errors caused by the sd-card-problem. But it´s still the same.

Maybe you can figure out now what is up there - would be great ! Thanks alot in advance !

edit : need to split, file is too big

edit2: the second log is too big, 5.6 MB is too much :( will redo tomorrow or maybe later tonite
Attachments
NewLogs1.zip
(1.62 MiB) Downloaded 941 times
Crizz

Postby Crizz » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Edited the Logfile Nr.002 (cut the pause before and after data-area), here is the zip-archive of it.
Attachments
NewLogs2.zip
(3.31 MiB) Downloaded 951 times
Crizz

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:18 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Crizz » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:34 pm

TARE , Save, Store to EEPROM, Restart, read - and data compared. Bias is "1" and the other values for Mag and Acc are in the size of those in the wiki
Crizz

Postby Crizz » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:06 pm

I add the actual onboard-parameters, maybe this helpf together with the log files to see what is running wrong ways.
Attachments
IMUParam1.png
IMUParam2.png
IMUParam3.png
Crizz

PreviousNext

Return to AQ6 +DIMU +CAN