[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Binding internal Receivers

Binding internal Receivers

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

Re: Binding internal Receivers

Postby kinderkram » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:11 pm

kinderkram

Postby Max » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:24 pm

I figured you were just checking if we were paying attention. :lol:

-Max
Max

Postby pilotnbr1 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Haha! Thanks guys! I am very new to all of this... Maybe bit off more then I can chew going from a little hubsan to an M4. Learning alot and making progress tho!
pilotnbr1

Postby afernan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:01 pm

I had also binding problems in my M4-V2.

Solved by removing the Rx antena. Once binded I´ve put on againg and all working well.

It seems that if too much power from Tx (too close Tx-Rx), It will not bind. So, either move far the Tx-Rx or removing the Rx antenna solves the issue (should be in WIKI!)

Angel
afernan

Postby hubertp » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:21 pm

Sorry to bring this thread back up but I'm having issues similar to pilotnbr1's.

I recently received a brand new DX6i and have been unable to get a steady transmission to the M4.
I would try pilotnbr1 fix with setting it up in DSM2 only mode but it looks like the new controllers don't have an option for power control or modulation (the menus you switch between DSM2/DSMX or DSM2 only)

I've tried running the newest beta and experimental firmware but the same issue with both. Binding happens within seconds and then the yellow light slowly flashes and AQC shows the signal quality jumping 0-4%. I've tried binding with and without the battery attached, only the battery attached and resetting both transmitter and M4 board to defaults.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You
Hubert
hubertp

Previous

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller