[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - My AQ M4 Nano Quadcopter build

My AQ M4 Nano Quadcopter build

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

My AQ M4 Nano Quadcopter build

Postby MJ666 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:52 am

Here is some information for my AutoQuad M4 build. It's fitting my carbon Quadcopter frame quite well. I used two layers of square foam pads for mounting. This is the same as for my other builds. The Velcro tape to secure the battery need to go underneath the M4. I'm using an 750mAh Turnigy Nano-Tech battery. She had maiden flight last night in my living room. ;) Some outside flying will follow soon. The GPS lock with the dipole is quite fast outside (less then 30s) after an initial sat fix. Still need to do the mag calibration. The tool for converting the declinations looks to be not in the GCS anymore? I also need to fine tune some transmitter settings (need to free up a second 3 position switch). I'm using an Walkera Devo 10 transmitter with Deviation 4.01 firmware (12 cannels, DSMX) with the build in DSM receiver. The rubber loops only hold the motor wires in place. The wires are quite long (10mm) since I have CL-0820-15 motors from an early batch without the prefitted plugs.Here is the link to my Nanocopter thread at the MultiWii Forum:

http://www.multiwii.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1ddd247b6c

The Nano Quadcopter frames can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=4272&p=31649#p31649
Attachments
AQM4_1.jpg
AQM4_2.jpg
AQM4_3.jpg
Last edited by MJ666 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
MJ666

Re: My AQ M4 Nano Quadcopter build

Postby kinderkram » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:05 am

Nice build!
Make sure to capture a video of the outdoor maiden flight. ;)

btw: the declination tool is still in QGC but has wandered to "Other Tools".
Since it´s a standalone executable you can also start the "AQ_IMU_Calibration.exe" from within the QGC folder.
kinderkram

Re: My AQ M4 Nano Quadcopter build

Postby MJ666 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:22 pm

MJ666

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller