[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - calib.-file for T-3508 wanted

calib.-file for T-3508 wanted

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

calib.-file for T-3508 wanted

Postby Crizz » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:49 pm

Hey guys,

does anybody use the T-Motors 3508-16 (700 k/V) on ESC32 w/ T-Motors 13 x 4.4" CF-props at 4s Lipo and has a calibration file for the ESC32 ?

Have very hard problems with the default values, and i´m in doubt if i try it at this state it could cause accident of my Tamara x8 frame. So i would prefer using a working calibration file as basic for a new calibration to avoid from injury. Have made my experience last year in september with a bad fcu and got massive injury at my right hand, so once bitten, twice shy.

Would be great if anybody could help me - thx in advance, folks !
Crizz

Re: calib.-file for T-3508 wanted

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:58 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Crizz » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:14 pm

hm.... thanks, Joerg - then i should go and kill Tilmann, he said this combo works fine :)

I´ll give it a try with the 13" , if it really isnt stisfying i´ll try a new calibration and if this even dont match my requirements i´m gonna check with 12" props.

There´s even the need to check different timings, Tilmann mentioned. I remember i had big trouble with the 3508 with Flyduino Simon K. ESC two years ago, only at 4s Lipo, at 3s they ran fine but with 4s i had the same problems (loosing commutation and much more nice side effects).

btw : anybody has a clue how many poles the 3508-16 has ?
Crizz

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:35 pm

Attachments
23A-22A-18kHz.zip
(2.41 KiB) Downloaded 897 times
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Crizz » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:21 pm

thx alot, i guess the timing parameter is the main problem, will try this first and if it runs i´ll do calibration procedure :)
Crizz

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:44 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Crizz » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:07 pm

I´ll try it and will see what´s the outcome - hope to get it running.
Crizz

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:29 pm

kinderkram

Postby Crizz » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:36 pm

Thanks for the link @Kinderkram, i already read it this evening and made up my mind about trying same parameters with other current limit to check if this helps to isolate the main problem. If i get close enough, i can do the "fine tuning" by trying calibration with different current limits to see which works best.

Guess we will get it running - and maybe the outcome / result helps others in future with same problem. I´m confident we get this running ;)

Edit : only thing that slows down my enthusiastics : the MN3508-16 is rated with max. 23 A , and current limiter is at 20 A - but we´ll see if it takes effect to reduce this value
Crizz

Postby Crizz » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Update :

spent my sunday in the working room and on the balcony, trying to find a working param-set. It's enough to drive you up the wall : found one or two parameter sets with one motor running nearly good with the 13x4.4", when flashing all controllers and let all 8 motors spin, the start bucking immediately :evil:

I guess i´ll try the 12x4" , should be the affordable way to see if this combination is good enough to fly, otherwise i have to reconsider to replace the motors or ESC. Both will be a bunch of money, i still hope to get it running with the smaller props, otherwise i would be really pissed....

Hae never ever thought that it could be impossible to find a running param set for this combination with an intelligent ESC. That´s real crazy, isn´t it ?!
Crizz

Next

Return to ESC32