[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - MinumOSD

MinumOSD

Info and discussion about the autonomous Micro FC, suitable for nanos, micros and mini multirotors

MinumOSD

Postby Kisssys » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:11 pm

I know their were a few people who have tried to use the MinumOSD in the past so I thought I would upload my code and a schematic on how to implement it with the M4V2. I don't have any intention of supporting the code but it's attached and a hex file.

Cheers
Steve
MinumOSDM4Connections.JPG

M4FPV_ImmersionTX.jpg

[youtube]/watch?v=mqtW9fqfsNA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Attachments
M4fpvwiring.pdf
(838.03 KiB) Downloaded 1563 times
MinumOSD_AQ115K.zip
(786.71 KiB) Downloaded 1452 times
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Re: MinumOSD

Postby Flyer324 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:37 am

Wow very nice! I have been wondering about this, and you explained everything! I look forward to trying FPV from my M4 very soon.
Flyer324

Postby Mullet » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Thanks for the write up and detailed pix. I was wondering how this would be done. I want to do a 250mm FPV quad with brushless motors using a BLDC board. First, I have to get my bearings with my M4/Kisssys/Ladybird setup that I'm currently fighting with.
Mullet

Postby Kisssys » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:29 pm

I think the M4 makes a great FPV machine and the 250 size is perfect. I have 2 flying with Kiss 18a esc's one on a scratch built frame and another on the HK FPV250 frame. The scratch built one uses a KX2 camera with micro servo and a Fpvhobby 5.8ghz TX. I use the MinumOSD for 5 volt power for the M4, video camera and the TX. It weighs 400grams AUW, the HK machine weighs 500 grams. Both have Emax Mt1806 2280kv motors.

I've had the H version go over 26 m/s with all the FPV junk removed and 3 cells. That's probably not the limit but I had limited space and to be honest I couldn't see the little thing. You almost need to be FPV to fly it full throttle or it gets out of view in seconds.

20150124_131012.jpg

20150124_131003.jpg
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby Jdmagoo » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Jdmagoo

Postby Kisssys » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:57 am

Yes it's Quatos with the Kiss ESC's. I don't use PID.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby Teletubbie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:17 am

I am building a same Q250 X layout, can you share your M4 Parameter settings-file?
Thx,

Frank
Last edited by Teletubbie on Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teletubbie

Postby Mullet » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:02 am

Would this be a drop in replacement for the MinumOSD? It's based on the MinumOSD, so I'd think it would work.

http://store.jdrones.com/jD_MiniOSD_V12 ... iosd12.htm
Mullet

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:55 am

I think Steve is using the MinimOSD by RCTimer: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... _v1_1.html

I also think "Minum" is a new word creation from a mixture of Minim and minimum. ;)
kinderkram

Postby Kisssys » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:55 pm

The last few I've bought from Mr. Clone for $10 USD but the RCtimer unit I believe is the same. Diydrones sells it for $49

I have removed a lot of the icon's which my old eyes see as blobs. The Throttle value is the actual value. The landing gear selects the second page that is a little different but it's mainly the addition of Lat Lon. Most things work but since I don't use them all I'm sure their is something amiss. The code is modified code that is geared for the Arducopter and they do a lot of things specific to that operating system. Artifacts of that are surely present in my modified code.

The basis for the code and the configuration utility and character sets are from this site.

Parameter file attached.
Attachments
KissM4Minumosd.zip
(777 Bytes) Downloaded 1399 times
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Next

Return to AutoQuad M4 Micro Controller