[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad - redundant, possible?

AutoQuad - redundant, possible?

Info and discussion about the original AQ v6 flight controller

AutoQuad - redundant, possible?

Postby Alveran » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:13 am

Hello

I got a Question, if its possible to make the AQ with a second AQ/M4/Naze32 redundant.

In a German Forum i already ask this question, because of my crappy English :)

Peter aka Sandman told me, that Srinath and he already working on a solution in conjunction with the ESC32.. i guess with the new V3 version.

Since i was aks by a Company to throw out the old MikroCopter Controller and renew the Flat8 Octocopter with the newest state of the art technology.

and my other question is, is there any singe of results or info if its possible?

thanks for you time
Mike
Alveran

Re: AutoQuad - redundant, possible?

Postby joebar.rc » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:44 am

The idea Peter and Srinath had is indeed based on esc32. Basically an AQ flightcontroller connected via CAN bus to the ESC32's and another flightcontroller connected to the PWM port of those esc32's.
The ESC32 will need to monitor the signals and decide which flightcontroller is master.

I have another idea, still in the idea phase. Using the new AutoQuad PDB, and connect an IMU to that via i2c. The PDB could in a disaster become the master flightcontroller although without gps.
But, still in the idea phase, nothing coded except the IMU connection and decoding.

So, in short: no, not yet
joebar.rc

Re: AutoQuad - redundant, possible?

Postby Alveran » Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:51 am

Thanks for the respond.
Then i thinks, i wait a little bit and im look forward to see some results ... maybe i build up a test platform for it once its "ready" :)
Alveran

Return to AutoQuad 6 Flight Controller