[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Just DIMU + AQ6

Just DIMU + AQ6

Info & Discussions about good ole AQ6, taken to the next level.

Just DIMU + AQ6

Postby Jean » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:14 am

Hi everyone,

I have a simple question.

For now I'm using a AQ board and esc simonK and my dynamic calibration is REALLY BAD, (I still have the MAE number around 4). I have a DIMU to but I haven't soldered it yet, so maybe I should do it. So that my question, can I use a dimu without can and esc32 ? If it's possible I will did it and see what happens with the new calibration.

Best regards

Jean
Jean

Re: Just DIMU + AQ6

Postby kinderkram » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:53 am

So ... what are you waiting for? ;)
Take the DIMU, do an onboard calibration and see if it works for you.
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/autoquad- ... de/3352-2/
If you need temperature calibration you can do it afterwards.

And yes: you can use the ESC32 w/ PWM. CAN is not required.
kinderkram

Postby Jean » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:08 pm

Ok Thank Kinderkram.
But That's the point, I don't want to use ESC32 because I bought simonK ESC.

So I will do it, I solder everything tomorrow and feedback if you confirm that I can use it withou the ESC32.

Best regards
Jean
Jean

Postby kinderkram » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Sure, you can use any suitable ESCs that work @ 400Hz - SimonK do.

Note: if you´re using an experimental Firmware the AQ does only send a valid PWM signal once armed.
In disarmed state usual ESCs will beep...
kinderkram

Postby Jean » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:22 pm

Ok So I do it tomorrow.
It seems to be delicat to solder on J1 & J2 but I will try.

What fw do you advice to use with the AQ board ?
Jean

Postby teramax » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:30 pm

Depends on which remote you gonna use.
Ie. for HoTT take Menno´s awesome HoTT creation
somehow everything can fly
teramax

Return to AQ6 +DIMU +CAN