[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Problem with ESC32 or FutabaT8J config ? First flight failed

Problem with ESC32 or FutabaT8J config ? First flight failed

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Re: Problem with ESC32 or FutabaT8J config ? First flight fa

Postby bluuu » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Imagine:

ESC32 have to sides: +5V for powering logical side and "lipo" connection for powering the motor.

If you solder "+5V" jumper (recommended) esc (logical side) is powered from separately +5V supply (e.g from FC)

For test make:
- main battery to points where you have capacitor
- +5V from UBEC to +5V ang GND pins

- connect to esc via GCS and make test with arm and start
bluuu

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:32 pm

so I power the main power and the pwm pin on the esc ?!
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby bluuu » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:42 pm

main power and +5V pin (by +5V power supply)
bluuu

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:48 pm

Greattt, with the GCS I get the motor !
But no success with the T8J after that, I modify the alimentaion cable with My for esc, I check if I get each motor with the GCS but It seems o be good, thank a lot. now I have to find the problem with the T_j an motor response. I report back when I finish the solder and test :)
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:58 pm

The ESC32 directly attached to the receiver will only arm when you trim the throttle all the way down.
kinderkram

Postby LPR » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:20 pm

DJU

You do not need to get the ESC32 to arm with a receiver.

If your motors are working with the AQ board when it's time for a very carful test flight.

Larry
Last edited by LPR on Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
LPR

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:46 pm

I succeed to get one motor with the esc when I clik on start in GCS, but the other without succes.
I can't anymore see the parameters of the other esc.. I hope they don't burn...
I did the same thing for all of them, like you said bluuu, but just one make it ..
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby Dju » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:10 am

Between the motor connection, I have each time for my 3 esc32 which don't worked well 33.7ohm, it's not normal technically ?! I should have 0ohm ....
Moreover, the 3 esc are really hot when I power them.. I don't understand because I follow all the power step in the wiki, I was sure to do it well..
Does that meen the esc32 are dead ?
Attachments
esc_wires_front-127x300.png
esc_wires_front-127x300.png (48.7 KiB) Viewed 12362 times
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Post some pictures of your ESC32 and it's connection to the 'outside world' rather than pics from the wiki.

We can't tell is something is wrong with the information provided!
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Dju » Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:41 am

DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

PreviousNext

Return to ESC32