[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Problem with ESC32 or FutabaT8J config ? First flight failed

Problem with ESC32 or FutabaT8J config ? First flight failed

Info and Discussion about the ESC32 hardware and software

Re: Problem with ESC32 or FutabaT8J config ? First flight fa

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:22 am

I bought the dji F450 kit, and the motors are 4 moteurs DJI 920Kv E300.
I'm begining the tests right now
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:33 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 am

So I can't use the esc32 with this motor ?
Can I use opto esc with autoquad ?

I flash the esc with the esc32 v2.1.0.r56 and it's the same, I can arm the esc, i see the led green light up, but i don't get the motor..
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby bluuu » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:00 am

once again, do you arm by GCS ? (by using arm and start button) ?
bluuu

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:40 am

Yes exactly, when i press arm, the green led light up but when i press start button nothing happens
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:40 am

i arm by GCS
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby bluuu » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:43 am

looks like no power on motor side
Are you sure the lipo is connected ?
bluuu

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:47 am

yes, I power the esc to a ubec 3A and the ubec to the lipo, when I connect everything, the red led blinks on the esc, and i connect the motor to the esc with the 3 connectors
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby bluuu » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:50 am

hmm, and where is a connection esc to main battery ?
+5V powering logical side of esc
You must connect a main power too.
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/esc32/esc ... are-setup/
bluuu

Postby Dju » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:55 am

can i connect the pwm connection with gnd + and signal the the autoquad and the main power to the lipo ?
Or can i connect the gnd and + to the lipo and the main power too ?
I'm not wrong if I connect the main power at the same place than the capacitor ?
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

PreviousNext

Return to ESC32