[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - "nan" in calibration with DIMU

"nan" in calibration with DIMU

Info & Discussions about good ole AQ6, taken to the next level.

"nan" in calibration with DIMU

Postby DirkM » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:48 am

Hi,

I try to do a full calibration with a DIMU and an AQ6. But in step 3 I get instead of values a "+nan". I could not find out, what it means. MAE from step 1 and 2 looks ok.

Some questions:
1. What does "nan" mean and how could I proceed?
2. Is a full calibration really needed? (I fly FPV no acro).

qgroundcontrol_aq-Win32-1.4.0
AQ FW ver: 7.0 - EXPR rev399 b1758, HW ver: 6 rev1
Win 7 64-bit

Thanks

Dirk

PS: I do in former days calibration without DIMU and have had no problems.
Attachments
Dyn.jpg
Dance
Temp_S.jpg
Static Temp
RATE_S.jpg
Static RATE
MAG_S.jpg
Static MAG
ACC_S.jpg
Static ACC
DirkM

Re: "nan" in calibration with DIMU

Postby kinderkram » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:00 am

Welcome to the AQ forums, Dirk!

1. nan means "not a number", no value available
2. you can try the onboard calibration instead of the full one: http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/autoquad- ... de/3352-2/

Check your hud if it´s level and showing real North and check the Magnitude values afterwards.
kinderkram

Postby DirkM » Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:22 am

Thanks kinderkram.

1. How could I solve the "nan"? I would prefer a full calibration. I have done several freezings and dances with the DIMU without success.
2. I already tested that. Is there any experience how better the AQ flies with a full calibration instead of the "fast calibration"?
DirkM

Postby DirkM » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:15 am

Could anyone help me?

I would be glad for an answer of point 2. I think point 1 is a bug.

Thanks

Dirk
DirkM

Postby sandmen » Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:52 am

Can you upload anywhere the log's?
sandmen

Postby DirkM » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:17 pm

http://www.technik-consulting.eu/Copter/210-AQL.zip

I will delete the file within next week.
DirkM

Postby sandmen » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:09 pm

Dirk, which qgc did you use?
Here, I didn't have any problems, running your numbers.

Did you use the DIMU check box ?
Which qgc version did you use ?

If you want to go forward with this numbers I attached, change the mag settings.

@Max,
Did we need to switch, the very useful cal_version.txt , in newer qgc version?
Which sim3 and cal is on the qgc ?
Attachments
DirkM.zip
(1.12 KiB) Downloaded 1099 times
sandmen

Postby Max » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Max

Postby DirkM » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:01 am

Hi,

QGC 1.4.0 and I use the DIMU checkbox. Which QGC version works?

Thank you - it seems I could fly next days :-).
DirkM

Postby DirkM » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:49 am

Is there a way to do the calibration with the existing qgc 1.4.0 on a win 7 - 64 bit machine? Maybe update some files?

-Dirk
DirkM

Return to AQ6 +DIMU +CAN