[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Hexa2 (MK.de) to autoquad hexa

Hexa2 (MK.de) to autoquad hexa

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

Hexa2 (MK.de) to autoquad hexa

Postby plexus » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Hello,
Because I have an old Hexa2 from Mikrocopter.de, my question is to know if it is possible to use the frame and the motors that are Roxxy 2827-35 with 10x5 propeller?
thank's.
plexus

Re: Hexa2 (MK.de) to autoquad hexa

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Sure, you can do that.
AutoQuad FC and ESC32 are not limited to certain frames/motors/propellors.
The Roxxys will be good to go.
kinderkram

Postby plexus » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 pm

Ok many thanks.
But i am waiting your I2C solution to get the compatibility with the BL controler of the MK.
best regards.
Alain
plexus

Postby Meez » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:12 pm

you still can use your MK esc to become normal esc if you want. Just disolder C & D wire and tab it to ppm and ground point.

Cheers
Meez

Postby kinderkram » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:54 pm

kinderkram

Postby plexus » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Yes ok Kinderkram. But an other solution is to use the BL controler of the MK as said Meez.
question : at that time the FC AQ cannot work with BL of MK in I2C ? right ?
plexus

Postby kinderkram » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:21 am

No it can't. It wasn't meant that way.

The AQ6 will probably never support I2C control for MK ESCs.
- I2C is not as reliable as other solutions
- we'll focus on the CAN-bus
- we have better & cheaper ESCs to work with the AQ6 FC ;)
kinderkram

Postby plexus » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Right, Kinderkram. It is not a problem.
plexus

Postby Meez » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Yea Kinderkram you're right. The I2C is not so reliable. Please do it another way with AQ Esc's. MK I2c seems very sensitif. My quad flipped over after reflashed with new firmware last week and i have to replaced 3 Esc due to I2c error and it didn't solve until now.
Meez

Postby plexus » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:49 pm

plexus

Return to General Discussion