[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - the last source code of a stable Version, and not a .hex

the last source code of a stable Version, and not a .hex

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

the last source code of a stable Version, and not a .hex

Postby Dju » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Hi,

i would like to work with the source code of the last stable version, but all my download are some .hex files and I can't find a way to works on code with that.

I would like to compile and fly with a stable version first.

Thanks for your answers

Julian
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Re: the last source code of a stable Version, and not a .hex

Postby sandmen » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:11 pm

sandmen

Postby Dju » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:37 pm

thank you sandmen,

but that the point, I can't understand, in https://code.google.com/p/autoquad/, in the downloads I just find .hex files and in the svn in thr trunk I can't download the "on board". I'm sorry, I tried to understand the project.
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby sandmen » Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:50 pm

yes, you have to use svn, for downloading.
sandmen

Postby Dju » Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Thanks,
I hadn't install Tortoise in the right way. Sorry for that ;)
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby Dju » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:10 pm

I promise, it's my last day's question :)

Can we use something else than CrossStudio ?
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Postby Max » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:40 pm

For now you need to at least use some of the libraries that come with it, and probably their compiler also. But you don't need to use their editor (I use Eclipse/CDT). Outside of CS, you can simply build using `make`.

-Max
Max

Postby Dju » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 am

Thanks for your help Max,
I think it's good,I can Build the project without any error so it's seem good :)
DJI F450
autoquad FC
ESC32
Futaba 8J + R2008sb rx
LIPO 4S
Dju

Return to AQ Firmware