[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - DIMU upgrades in the US

DIMU upgrades in the US

Info & Discussions about good ole AQ6, taken to the next level.

DIMU upgrades in the US

Postby 13brv3 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Greetings,

The new DIMU upgrade connectors are pretty easy to solder, and don't require any special equipment, but I know there are folks who are nervous about soldering them on. In an attempt to make some contribution around here, I'd like to volunteer to install these for anyone who isn't comfortable soldering them. Ideally, this would be folks in the US, but it's not a hard fast rule.

At the moment, you would need to send me the board, and DIMU upgrade package you received, but if there's enough demand, I'm sure I can order some upgrade boards from Jussi and offer them in my shop as well. That doesn't really save a lot of shipping though, since you'd still have to send me your board. Of course if there's enough demand for it, I'd consider stocking some of the AQ boards as well.

The cost for the DIMU soldering is nothing, as in free. I'll ask you to pay the shipping of course, but no charge for the soldering. If you're interested, just drop me an email and I'll send you the address.

Cheers,
Rusty
rusty@aglhobbiesllc.com
13brv3

Re: DIMU upgrades in the US

Postby kinderkram » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:26 pm

That´s a very generous offer, Rusty! Thx for that. 8-)

I´m sure Jussi will make you an offer so you can compensate the shipping costs for your customers.
Would be great to also have this kind of service in the US.
kinderkram

Return to AQ6 +DIMU +CAN