[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - DIMU with latest firmware

DIMU with latest firmware

Info & Discussions about good ole AQ6, taken to the next level.

DIMU with latest firmware

Postby kinderkram » Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:55 am

Thx to Jussi and Max I flashed the trunk head r355 successfully on my AQ6 with DIMU 1.01 8-)
Jussi didn't manage to compile r345 for some reason so I had r340 from him and r355 from Max to test.

One (reproducible) problem occurred when trying to flash both firmwares with my Delta8 PPM receiver attached.
I got an error that only went away after I unplugged the receiver. After successful flashing I could edit the values as usual, set the motor mix and radio and everything works like it should incl. the tare function.

This might be helpful to know for upcoming testers. So don't attach anything else than the serial when flashing the fw.
Dunno if this happens with Spektrum or other radios...

Norbert
kinderkram

Re: DIMU with latest firmware

Postby chschmid » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:42 pm

The DIMUS v1.1 are out now.
Is the board_dimu_v2.h the right .h file?
The version numbering is a bit confusing.

What cal.exe (W) version is the right one to use?

Thaks for confirmation and directions.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi,

added DIMU to my AQ6 today, flashed it (via QGC - FTDI connection) with firmware aqv7.0.r368.b1697-hwv6.0-dimu1.1.hex and got stuck!

I'm unable to store any config parameter (radio type, mixing, ..) to ROM!

Any advice what's going wrong?

Joerg
aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby kinderkram » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:55 pm

Moved that topic to the matching forum.
kinderkram

Return to AQ6 +DIMU +CAN