[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - mission planning

mission planning

For everything that doesn't fit into the other (sub-) forums

Re: mission planning

Postby plexus » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:59 pm

hi ,
I tried with a single sqare, but dont see the result because it stop at the first way point. I saw that i must tune the loiter and the radius at a biggest value.
Now it is raining;, may be to morrow
plexus

Postby plexus » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi, trying to do a mission but my hexa dont want to do it.
First I load the mission plan by clicking on SET, that is ok.
I take off in manual, then put the throttle in the middle 50% or a little bit above, and switch "Mission", but nothing happen.
What is wrong ?
Tks.
Alain
essai- 12_01_2014 , 17_19_22.jpg
Last edited by plexus on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plexus

Postby skew » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:37 pm

are you switching from manual straight to mission? You have to be in pos hold then mission or if you have man,pos hold,mission on a 3 way just pause on pos hold center your throttle and flip into mission and it should start.
skew

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:21 pm

You need to click on "Set" to transmit the WPs to the AQ. "Get" means loading the WPs from the AQ.
They should show up in the "Onboard Waypoints" tab after transmission. You should always check if they were transmitted properly.

Switch to manual mode to abort a mission if anything goes wrong.
I always start a mission after hovering some time in PH.
kinderkram

Postby plexus » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:27 am

thanks for your replies.
I have done all you said. The action of the switch (flight mode ) are good in the QGC. The only things is with my RC the limits of the mission switch are +-700 not 350. I will test with 350.
I take off in manual, then pos hold , center the throttle and mission.
Yes the "SET" is ok.
plexus

Postby kinderkram » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:31 pm

Alain, you can keep the +/- 700. It doesn´t matter as long as the exceed +/- 350
You do see the WPs in the "Onboard WPs" tab after clicking "Set"? Sometimes you need to use the "Refresh" button.
kinderkram

Postby plexus » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:00 pm

yes I see the WP on the bord after SET.
I dont understand all seems to be OK.
Alain
plexus

Postby plexus » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:38 pm

First flight in mission mode with take off and landing. It is very impressive to see the accuracy of the system. :o

How to see the KML file in the google earth of the QGC ?. Is it possible or I must use an external google earth ?
plexus

Postby LPR » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:58 pm

It is fairly easy.

First you need to have the SD card in the AQ board when you fly.

I searched using Google "KML file for Autoquad" and the first hit was this.

http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/aq-log-ex ... sualizing/

I think all you need to know is on that page.

Larry
LPR

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:01 pm

Congratz, Alain!

Export your files to use them in other programs, the GE plugin doesn´t provide the functions like the normal GE:
http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/aq-log-ex ... isualizing

btw: what was the problem?
kinderkram

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion