[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Android app

Android app

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: Android app

Postby sandmen » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:41 am

Ok, understand what you mean.
sandmen

Postby SuperSharpShooter » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:47 pm

One possible improvement that can be made. In the planner section, after drawing a polygon and clicking generate. The hatch angle slider should show the proposed path and update as you change it so that you can tweak it without it having to click ok, check it, clear the wps, and go back in and generate a new one if it's not right.

Also the path generated is a zig zag, with one waypoint at each turn rather than two. The way that Droidplanner generates the waypoints is it'll generate a path that has two waypoints at each turn, which creates the spacing between rows. See what I mean in the screenshots.

-Glenn
SuperSharpShooter

Postby r2fpl » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:49 am

You can change the value alttitude in HUD to zero meters from real start ground position ?
or make choiced form.

and secound;
HUD is to small; i sugest to choice beetwen full HUD, 50/50 HUD/MAPS or full maps :)
r2fpl

Postby Ruffio » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:27 am

Ruffio

Postby sandmen » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:29 am

Yeah, I will have a look into this topic's.
But it will take time. A lot of other projects arround.
sandmen

Postby phynix » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:40 pm

good job! Now the Android Tablet will be glued next to the Video-Monitor :lol:

What is needed exactly to get the follow me working? "Special fw is mentioned, does someone has such a version?

Sören
phynix

Postby afernan » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Problem with ORBIT on GCS

@Peter:
I´ve notice a small bug that I think comes for the GCS (using 0.2.0)

If you plan an "ORBIT" point and run it, first time runs OK. But if you try to change some parameter on orbit and send again to copter, it performs bad. It makes a kind of "start movement" (see image atached) instead the circular path. I´ve repeated several times that and always happens that.

I guess is something inside GCS that corrupt the orbit execution. This happens at least from fw r220 up to r315

Angel
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-02-08-17-46-02.png
afernan

Postby Jdmagoo » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Jdmagoo

Postby Lindbaergh » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Hi after using the program for a while, i have to say an excellent tool for the field. On my phone (GalkaxyNote I, custom JB rom) i cant save the parameters, when i select save from the menu nothing happens, when i select load i get a message that no files are found. Another thing is the telemetry screen, the graph was printed ok but the scale on the left wont change it shows -1.6 - 0 all the time, so i cant see what value i have. And for an old man like me it would be great if the fontsize of the graph would be a little bigger, even with goggles it's hard to look at :D.
Attachments
Screenshot_2014-02-08-11-42-55_cut.jpg
Screenshot_2014-02-08-11-42-55_cut.jpg (73.71 KiB) Viewed 14364 times
Screenshot_2014-02-08-11-43-11_cut.jpg
Screenshot_2014-02-08-11-43-11_cut.jpg (90.52 KiB) Viewed 14365 times
Lindbaergh

Postby leopold1 » Mon May 05, 2014 8:35 am

Just tried the app with Samsung s2 plus in combi with 3dr radios but it closes as soon as I push connect. Usb connection is selected.
thx
leopold1

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software