[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Hexa, New Year, New Love

Hexa, New Year, New Love

Show us your flight videos and pictures of your aircrafts

Sony CX730 remote controlled

Postby chschmid » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:50 pm

My new cam CX730 gave me some headache. Unless I open the screen, I can not turn it on. Mikrocopters LANC-Ctrl is nice to control zoom and recording, but I can not turn on the cam.

And here is my little easter project.
Arduino mini pro mit interface.jpg

Arduino mini pro mit interface 2.jpg

I use two mapped channels for M13 & M14 for a 3 pos switch and a pot. The cam can be turned on and off, start recording and zooming. All freeware and easy to build.

Project RC controlled Sony CAM.pdf
(470.34 KiB) Downloaded 3535 times

Best
Christof
Attachments
LANC.rar
(5.06 KiB) Downloaded 1768 times
LANC Libraries.zip
(124.38 KiB) Downloaded 1775 times
Last edited by chschmid on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
chschmid

Re: Hexa, New Year, New Love

Postby chschmid » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:04 am

Here is a pict of the small hardwarepiece needed.
The open resistor on D13 is to connect the external status LED.

LANC open.jpg

and a video of operation

Best
Christof
chschmid

Postby Andrej » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:13 am

I doubt that we can fly with this havy cam more than ten minutes. So turn cam on/off on the ground is ok.

But thing is very convinient in other application.
What about standby power consumption?
Andrej

Postby chschmid » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:24 am

Yeah, thats true, but to switch it on or off you have to open the sideways screen. The powerbutton is under that screen. So screw it off, turn it on, screw it on ect.

This way the cam can stay where it is and be operated remotly, including zoom. And thats something you may need while in the air. Well you can always land, adjust the zoom and get airborne again. ;)
chschmid

Postby Andrej » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:46 am

Andrej

Postby chschmid » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:01 pm

chschmid

Hexa, new motors

Postby chschmid » Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm

After the change to the Sony CX730 my whole setup seemed to be wrong due to the extra weight. The 12x45 props generated a lot of vibrations, the motors almost run up to 1950 microsecs. I checked the balance of the props 3 times and the static was good. But I can not balance dynamically. The 6 new MK props 12x45 did part of the trick. They diveded the vibrations by a factor of THREE (ACC went from +- 1.5 to +- 0.5). But also the mots MS2216 900 showed some vibs and bearing play. Furthermore my flighttime was to short with 6000 3s and the MS2216 not powerful enough to carry more Amps.

I never got over the thought, that the MS2216 have not enough torque to follow the attitude commands but that is just a wild guess.

I decided to opt for MN3508 700 @ 4s.

Here are the first pics of the new mounts and some other parts.

DSC00728.JPG

DSC00730.JPG

DSC00735.JPG

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby chschmid » Sat May 11, 2013 7:17 pm

Finally and after this i had a good maiden flight today. The logs look promissing, a short vid Shows the Performance.
Flight time with 4s 6000mAh lipo is ca 9min consuming 5000mAh. The average current @ hover/PH is 29A.

hexa 3508 11.5.2013 mot.jpg

hexa 3508 11.5.2013 acc.jpg

hexa 3508 11.5.2013 rate.jpg

hexa 3508 11.5.2013 mag.jpg

I am not sure how to judge the quality of the mag log. Any comments are very welcome.

and the vid:

Cheers

Christof
chschmid

Postby levinemax » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:29 am

Hi, im trying to load arduino code from LANC.rar but getting this errors
Arduino: 1.5.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino Pro or Pro Mini, ATmega328 (5V, 16 MHz)"

In file included from LANC.ino:58:
LANC.h:39: error: 'byte' does not name a type
LANC.h:68: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
LANC.h:71: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
LANC.h:83: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
LANC.h:95: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
LANC.h:96: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
LANC.h:98: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
LANC.h:100: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
LANC.h:101: error: 'boolean' does not name a type
LANC:68: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before '(' token
LANC.ino: In function 'void setup()':
LANC:77: error: 'pinModeFast' was not declared in this scope
Leds.ino: In function 'void startLED()':
Leds:4: error: 'ioCounter' was not declared in this scope
Leds:4: error: 'digitalWriteFast' was not declared in this scope
Leds.ino: In function 'void LEDControl()':
Leds:12: error: 'ioCounter' was not declared in this scope
Leds:12: error: 'digitalWriteFast' was not declared in this scope
Leds:17: error: 'ioCounter' was not declared in this scope
Leds:17: error: 'digitalWriteFast' was not declared in this scope
Leds.ino: In function 'void AllOn()':
Leds:41: error: 'digitalWriteFast' was not declared in this scope
Leds.ino: In function 'void AllOff()':
Leds:47: error: 'digitalWriteFast' was not declared in this scope
functions.ino: In function 'void SetCam()':
functions:25: error: 'ZOOM_OUT' was not declared in this scope
functions:30: error: 'ZOOM_IN' was not declared in this scope
functions:89: error: 'REC' was not declared in this scope
functions:102: error: 'REC' was not declared in this scope
functions.ino: In function 'void PowerOn()':
functions:123: error: 'pinModeFast' was not declared in this scope
functions.ino: In function 'void PowerOff()':
functions:131: error: 'POWER_OFF' was not declared in this scope
functions.ino: In function 'void TimerEvent()':
functions:141: error: 'ioCounter' was not declared in this scope

any chance you can help me with that ?
levinemax

Postby chschmid » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:30 am

Did you try to compile with Aduino 1.05? Thats the Version I wrote LANC for.
chschmid

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Media Showcase