Dynamic calibration - Which file is wrong?

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Dynamic calibration - Which file is wrong?

Postby leandrolb » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi All,
I would like to show my dinamic calibration print screen and question if it is good or not. (Please refer to the Missing last curve file attached).
It appear diferent from what I saw in here http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/autoquad- ... -analysis/ here we can see in the ACCY (green curve) there is 3 final curves 2 up and 1 down.
In my file the Log_IMU_ACCY (Green line) seems to be missing a curve up, but I have repeated many times as per the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZTlRT_25g0 and I cant do this equal as the sample provided.

What can I am doing wrong?
Attachments
Missing last curve from IMU_ACCY.JPG
Missing last curve from ACCY
Last edited by leandrolb on Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leandro Barancelli - Brazil
Hexacopter - AQ - frame Tarot 810 - 15x5 carbon fiber props - motors Tarot 4114 - 6S 10000mah
leandrolb

Re: Dynamic calibration - Which file is wrong?

Postby leandrolb » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:33 pm

I tried to change the moviment of the of the sixth sequence. (Please refer to the attached Sixth Sequence turning left before of turning right) Instead of turn right I turned left first and then right in the very last moviment and the result seems right now. I need to confirm if it is the right thing to do or not? Any help is apreaciated.

Thank you,
Leandro Barancelli
Attachments
Sixth Sequence turning left before of turning right.JPG
Sixth sequence turning left first
Hexacopter - AQ - frame Tarot 810 - 15x5 carbon fiber props - motors Tarot 4114 - 6S 10000mah
leandrolb

Postby leandrolb » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:19 pm

I am loking into some others people graphics and it appears all of them have only 2 green curves at the end not 3 as showed here http://autoquad.org/wiki/wiki/autoquad- ... -analysis/

Autoquad.org support please clarify or change the image from the site becouse it is confusing.
Attachments
Log file analisys from autoquad site.JPG
Log file analisys from autoquad site.JPG (145.83 KiB) Viewed 6201 times
leandrolb

Postby Max » Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:08 pm

The order of rotation doesn't matter, as long as you get all 6 sides and tilt them each in the 4 directions. I think you're reading too much into example the graph in the docs, read the description instead.

-Max
Max

Return to Calibration