[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - FrSky Taranis

FrSky Taranis

Radio, Telemetry, FTDI/USB, ESCs, Motors, etc.

FrSky Taranis

Postby sandmen » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:47 pm

Hi,
here a ee-prom file for the FrSky Taranis Transmitter and autoquad.
Also some sound-files for the different mod's.
Would be nice, if we have a autoquad logo!
Attachments
Autoquad.zip
(5.83 KiB) Downloaded 1448 times
Sounds.zip
(288.76 KiB) Downloaded 1468 times
sandmen

Re: FrSky Taranis

Postby Cookiemonsta » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:52 am

Awesome ;)
Will try that as soon as I get mine.
Cookiemonsta

Postby chris24g » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:39 am

having fun with the boot up audio
chris24g

Postby kinderkram » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:12 pm

Nice lady!
Now you not only hear wife's/girlfriend's "Fly safe" wishes when you leave the house but each time you switch on the transmitter. :lol:

The Taranis looks great - so many features for a handful of dollars, OS firmware and up to 16ch. If the next generation comes with a touch screen I might consider dropping my Aurora ... perhaps ... maybe ... eventually.
kinderkram

Postby chris24g » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:37 am

I "borrowed" the samples from a PC game. Which one? A bit of trivia for the gamers out there...

When I mentioned to my friend that you can program the Tx to announce the RSSI levels at regular intervals, he also considered retiring his Aurora 9. :lol:

Build quality is good, it feels similar to my Spektrum DX7se. My JR 9303 feels more solid and smooth, but the Taranis is so much more powerful. Touchscreen could just be a hacker mod away thanks to open source... I think you are used to that kinderkram eh?
chris24g

Postby Max » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:42 am

Actually up to 32 channels with added external Tx module. :D Not that I know what anyone would do with all those. Now if only one could actually procure a Taranis... things would look better. QC seems a bit variable from what I've been reading... as can be expected I guess. The talking seems like a bit of a gimmick (no synth, just recorded sounds?), and I do wish the telemetry display was above the controls area... much easier to glance at it up there. Just bitchin' 'cuz I can't get my hands on one... :lol:

-Max

PS. HalfLife?
Max

Postby chris24g » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:06 pm

chris24g

Postby Max » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:19 pm

Max

Return to Connections