[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Compiled firmare repository - latest and historical builds

Compiled firmare repository - latest and historical builds

News, Setup, Compiling, Flashing, Development

Re: Firmware builds at Google code site

Postby Cookiemonsta » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:11 pm

Hi guys ;)

I just tested r220 and all worked perfectly. I tested the signalling, headfree, RTH and missions (waypoints & orbit).
After looking at the logs I realized that one motor had no throttle in the mixer so that the mot_yaw was on +150 all the time XD
But it flew pretty well / stable and had only minor problems achieving the correct heading. I guess the throttle got lost in the transmission of the mixer data with QGC B3 ;)

Thank you guys ;)

Greatings,
Tobi
Cookiemonsta

Postby Ecky » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:53 pm

moved :oops:
Last edited by Ecky on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ecky

Postby Ecky » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:58 pm

..... sorry, that was the wrong blog!
Perhaps someone move the above to viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1646&p=15409#p15409 :roll:

Greatings
Christian
Last edited by Ecky on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ecky

Postby kinderkram » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:01 pm

kinderkram

Postby Ecky » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Ecky

Postby kinderkram » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:14 pm

If they come asking I'll them it's part of the flight preparations to set the HP in a safe place. :P

But ... everyone to his own taste. If I accidentaly overwrite the HP I know in the same second - and it only happened once.
Instead of a regurlar 3way switch on my Aurora I use for set home & rth a swing thing (urm?) on the right side:

The swing on the left side is for the gimbal tilt. I use the middle and the index finger so I can leave the thumb on the throttle stick. But ... I'm getting OT. :D
kinderkram

Postby Max » Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:03 am

I think being able to set a home position in flight is important/useful/necessary. It's up to the pilot to determine safest location for home. You can set it on the ground if you really want to (I wouldn't!). Keep in mind that home is also set the first time you enter PH (if it hasn't been set already). Including if you're on the ground (after arming and with GPS lock, of course). So, if someone really doesn't want to be able to change home position so easily, some possibilities:

a) Don't use a Set Home switch at all... just use a 2-way switch/lever that goes between neutral and low (RTH) positions.

b) Place Set Home on a different switch from RTH. Perhaps one that is more difficult to reach/less likely to get activated by mistake.

c) Use a a locking/safety switch for Set Home action.

Granted, the first two require your radio mix to be configurable. But that's the only way to fly anyway :D

-Max
Max

Postby chschmid » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Gents

I read many nice Inputs. But it is getting complicated. I tried to summarize everything a little and borrowed the nice graphics.

Maybe new ideas can be added to the list. Then we can decide how to go on.
The positions in red are not defined yet or I am not sure if it is correct.

Cheers
Christof

AQ functions.pdf
(105.3 KiB) Downloaded 1143 times
Attachments
AQ functions.xlsx
(27.14 KiB) Downloaded 1054 times
chschmid

Postby kinderkram » Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:24 pm

Thx for the for clearin the air, Christof! :D

Now looking at the picture it makes perfect sense to use AUX2 mid position for cancelling RTH so you can keep the finger on that switch. Then we can keep the previous procedure to set a hp.

As for the other red flags:
- continue wp=up
- restart mission=down(manual), then up
I agree with your other proposals regarding HF if possible.

Maybe I misunderstood the "Throttle, Nick Roll" columnes but shouldn't "continue RTH" be the same as RTH?
And "continue/restart mission" the same as engage mission? What about D/HF? :?
kinderkram

Postby chschmid » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Attachments
AQ Functions.JPG
AQ Functions.JPG (103.89 KiB) Viewed 22558 times
AQ functions.xlsx
(27.52 KiB) Downloaded 1013 times
AQ functions.pdf
(103.69 KiB) Downloaded 1077 times
chschmid

PreviousNext