[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

Re: AutoQuad presentation at the Makers Faire 2013 in German

Postby JussiH » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:00 pm

JussiH

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:57 pm

kinderkram

Postby afernan » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:45 am

Got already my flight tickets to Hannover for the Faire !!!
(btw, was difficult and expensive because is main hollydays period in Spain)

I´ll bring my small travelling-boxed AQ, only in case

See you there

Angel
Attachments
c1.jpg
afernan

Postby kinderkram » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 am

That's great Angel - looking forward to meet you there! 8-)

I already booked a double size booth for the outdoor section and ordered a bunch of tickets for visitors.
I hope we can use their internet connection for streaming some videos for everyone who can't join us.

Will get more info on the booths until end of this week - at least that's what the organization told me...

Impressive countrylist so far:
Germany, Denmark, Austria, France, Switzerland, Spain & USA :shock:
kinderkram

Postby kraldmark » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:03 am

Good news for Germany guys. And there are only two months left.
kraldmark

Postby kinderkram » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:02 am

Just wanted to mention that I "discussed" a commercial license for Lower Saxonia with a very friendly and open minded Lady from the local authorities.

Very interesting what she told me about different regulations in the different states in Germany. And their problems evaluating the applications, especially the skills of the pilots & operators.
We were also talking about safety and ethics of camera drones. I told her about the douchbags in our hobby and companies like DJI or ARdrones who promote their toys in a manner that could spoil the fun for everyone sooner or later.

She asked me if I knew "DJI" and told me that one company requested a license for a DJI Phuntom including a dozen of pilots using it for aerial photo business. :lol:
"Jeeez, no way!" was here comment after I told her what a Phuntom is...

My license is on the way, btw. 8-)

P.S.: Our participation was recently announced: http://de.amiando.com/eventResources/a/ ... toQuad.pdf
kinderkram

Postby joebar.rc » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:46 pm

In that light I have another 'funny' story,

Although the 'new' laws are not effective yet over here in the Netherlands, for commercial use airframes must be certified.
It was just announced that DJI's S800 frame will come with that certification. It created a lot of laughs in the dutch forums because that particular frame is one of the most crashed frames because of the failures in the construction.

Anyways, congrats with the license :).
joebar.rc

Postby kinderkram » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:38 am

Yah, sounds like a joke - in fact it's a sad story if it's true.
Whoever licensed this piece of plastic didn't know what he's doing... :roll:
kinderkram

Postby kinderkram » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:00 am

2 more weeks to go!

I'm collecting what you guys will be bringing to the faire and what you possibly could contribute to the demonstrations and presentations. That way we can react on possible gaps.

Please send me a list of the parts you will bring - as detailed as possible, i.e. lipos, loader, connectors (Deans, XTC...), notebooks, groundstations, monitors etc.

And please mention what you could demonstrate/present there.

Thx in advance,

Norbert
kinderkram

Postby DUKE40 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi,

unfortunately I wont make it to the fair. I would really have met the team behind AQ.
Today, some professional photographers who are also pilots, and are getting into the market of aerial photography came to our local flight meeting.
They saw my small Spacewalk 55ß with the AQ and were impressed how stable it stays in the air, even with gust of wind.
They have already bought a GAUI and had to recognize that it is not as good as the AQ.
Now they are strongly thinking about moving to AQ, I have advised them to go on August 3rd to Hannover to the Makers Fair as the AQ will be well represented there.
Hope this will bring another AQ customer, working professionnaly with the AQ.
Wish all the team the best time and succes on the Makers Fair.

DUKE40 aka Jean-Gabriel
Best regards,
DUKE40

PreviousNext

Return to News