[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

Latest News and Info about the AutoQuad development

AutoQuad presentation at the Maker Faire 2013/2014/2015

Postby kinderkram » Fri May 31, 2013 4:25 pm

Hi guys,
we'll present the AutoQuad at the Makers Faire on Aug, 3rd in Hannover, Germany this year.

I've ordered 2 booths (1 indoor for presentations & talk and 1 outdoor for flight demos).

There will be a nice crew present: Jussi, Paul, Peter, Teramax, El dentist, warthox and me.

Hope some of you can come over to Hangover and meet us there!

CU,
Norbert
kinderkram

Re: AW: AutoQuad presentation at the Makers Faire 2013 in Ge

Postby Cookiemonsta » Fri May 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Nice! Sogar in der Nähe :)
Ist vorgemerkt ;)
Cookiemonsta

Re: AutoQuad presentation at the Makers Faire 2013 in German

Postby axelnied » Fri May 31, 2013 5:39 pm

Nichts ist doofer als Hannover! <--- only remotely funny and only if German!

Hannover: My old home-town! Born, raised, University... Curry-Sausage at "Plümeke" is the place to go. I heard they MAY serve beer as well...
Maybe time for me to visit good-old-Germany!?
axelnied

Postby kinderkram » Fri May 31, 2013 5:59 pm

Your welcome!
I'm pretty sure there will be press all over the place since it's the first time in ole G.
A mention in one of Heise's papers would be great to spread the word. 8-)
kinderkram

Postby DUKE40 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:36 pm

Unfortunately too far, I would have been more thanks happy to meet the people:cry:
Best regards,
DUKE40

Postby afernan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 am

Congratulations!

that´s a great idea!. I´ll try to go there to know all you and take some days (and beers) around.
Always nice to visit Germany, mainly in summertime to escape from Spanish summer hot.

Angel
afernan

Postby LPR » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:32 pm

Norbert

I see the tickets for the fair are affordable but the rest of the ticket's I need are a little high.

Larry
LPR

Postby Max » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:40 pm

You mean the $1,500+ plane tickets? :shock: I was vaguely kicking around the idea of coming out, until I just priced it... :roll:

Oh well, maybe next time guys!

-Max
Max

Postby axelnied » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Max,

I am in the same boat... was looking into going, but cheapest flight from San Francisco was 1600 to 1800 a person.

Will go next year and visit Germany again.

But my nephews may go, they live in Hannover... Maybe you guys can give them a VIP treatment?!
axelnied

Postby Cookiemonsta » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:24 pm

I'd love to go to San Francisco instead ;)
Cookiemonsta

Next

Return to News