[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - New Android GCS version 2.8.2

New Android GCS version 2.8.2

Ground Stations and utilities for Windows, Linux, Android, & others

Re: New Android GCS version 2.8.2

Postby leopold1 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:49 pm

I just tested 2.8.5 on a Samsung S3 mini and all works fine concerning visualisation.
Offcourse wanted to try follow me but each time I activated it,it showed that the quad wasn't in pos hold whilst it certainly was?
Did I forget something?
This was with R75.
leopold1

Re: AW: New Android GCS version 2.8.2

Postby sandmen » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:42 pm

no, you didn't do anything wrong.
FollowMe is at the moment not public.
sandmen

Postby Ruffio » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:25 pm

I did report some seriuos problem with GCS
Ruffio

Postby arachnida » Wed May 01, 2013 9:48 am

OT but I'll ask anyway:

Is anyone here using a Nexus 7 WIFI only and an iPhone as hotspot to connect to the internet so the Google map can be used in the Android app? My Nexus does authenticate to the WIFI Hotspot of my iPhone 4s but doesn't get an IP address. This way I can only prepare waypoints at home but not in the field.

I read many people complaining about this in Android forums but found no real answers, via BT doesn't work either.
arachnida

Postby kinderkram » Wed May 01, 2013 10:29 am

Do you use a fix IP on either the Iphone or the tablet? If not you could try that. If yes, you should turn it off.
There were also reports of PDANet - if installed - disturbing the WLAN connection when it's started automatically.
kinderkram

Postby skew » Wed May 01, 2013 10:31 am

Arachnida, Thats how I use mine all of the time with no problems. I am using iPhone 5 but that should make any difference. I just use the stock personal hotspot app on phone and even retrieve any missions from drop box that I made from computer.
skew

Postby arachnida » Wed May 01, 2013 10:38 am

@kinderkram: No PDAnet installed, Nexus 7 is rooted. All DHCP, tried WIFI and BT tether but result is the same. On my iPhone I see in BT settings that my Nexus is connected, but if I click on the connection it says the Nexus can't be found?!? On the Nexus side I have the setting for using internet over BT on.

Trying to use WIFI instead I keeps trying to get an IP address to no avail.

@skew:
Will try it out with an iPhone 5 from a friend, maybe that works. Do you use BT or WIFI for the tethering?

Or maybe I'll have to buy a Nexus 3G model....
arachnida

Postby SuperSharpShooter » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:57 pm

I've just picked up a tablet (Pipo S2) and have got the USB host working on it so that I can plug a 3DR Radio in directly, and it's working well on my APM setup, but I can't get the AQ GCS to work. I'm running 2.8.5

When I open AQ GCS it picks up the radio and says 'connected with USB RS232', and pops up down in the bottom corner saying 'connected' but I don't get any data through. I have set the baud on my AQ and radio to be 57600, but in the AQ GCS for Android it doesn't seem there is any option to set the baud there and I think this is the problem.

Is there a way to set this as an option in the Android GCS?
-Glenn
SuperSharpShooter

Postby afernan » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:10 am

@arácnida,
I used IPhone 4S with N7 without any problem sharing web access to N7. Now I've moved full android to N4 & N7 much more convenient for AQ
afernan

Postby arachnida » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:37 am

Hi afernan,

Did you use any Android app to make the web sharing work or did it just work right out of the box? My Android doesn't want to connect to the iPhone Hotspot. Tried my brother's N7 too, same problem.
arachnida

PreviousNext

Return to AQ Software