[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - VN-100 Config file.

VN-100 Config file.

Static, Dynamic, Log File Analysis, Troubleshooting

Re: VN-100 Config file.

Postby Kisssys » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:31 pm

I know a few of the guys at Vectornav and I talked with James earlier today. After the first of the year they should have their current VN-100 running at 500 hertz and no special code changes would be needed in the VN-100 itself only the code support from Bill to talk to it.

Need to come up with 10 interested party's and talk to them after the first of the year. The price he suggested was 10 for the price of 9. Get's a little better at 100 units but still more than a complete AQ6.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby kinderkram » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:02 am

Yah, the price tag might be a hinderence. But if it helps to get an out-of-the-box product, this might be a good reason for some to jump on the band waggon.
And still it has to prove it performes the same or even better than a roughly calibrated AQ6 only...
kinderkram

Postby chschmid » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Gents

It is a while ago since we where discussing the VN100 project. I still think it would be worth to follow up.
We already have Steve, Jussi, Jan, maybe emil and me aboard. Maybe Bill is in too? We would need five or six more people to place a 10pce order. That might also be a good group for testing accuracy compared with the standard AQ.

Steve, you talked to James last year. Could you ask him if the promissed 500Hz version is available and the fw AQ ready?

Norbert, how can we keep track of interested people within the forum? Or shall I open a Doodle?

Who else is interested in this project?

Best
Christof
chschmid

Postby Kisssys » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:13 pm

I will call James and see how things are going.
Steve
Kisssys
Kisssys

Postby kinderkram » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:26 pm

Christof, if needed I could set up a new subforum for this.
I think it's better to keep it here instead of doing it elsewhere. More exposure and more attraction for interested followers could be the outcome.
kinderkram

Postby chschmid » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:55 pm

Thanks Steve.

Norbert, you are the forum master and I agree that this is the place. It was just the question where interested people could "subscribe". But I think we can keep track of ten people. ;)

Maybe a title like "VN-100 testers wanted" or a subforum would help.

Best

Christof
chschmid

Postby GoneSilent » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Waiting on my Autoquad board now but would love to play with the VN-100 with it also. Did not see a new topic start on this subject, but please add me to any list being built for those willing to fork over cash to play. I am also willing to foot the bill and order 10 and collect the money from others if that is needed.
GoneSilent

Postby funkjan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:46 am

funkjan

Postby Jdmagoo » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 am

Is there anymore movement here? I see gonesilent has put forward a great offer, I myself are unable to purchase a VN100 but am watching this closely. Hopefully you guys can get this off the ground!
Jdmagoo

Postby chschmid » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:37 am

Morning gents

Steve, could you get a hold on James?

We are now six.
Steve
Jussi
Jan
maybe emil
GoneSilent
Christof