[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Wobbles with Quatos and Jordana frame

Wobbles with Quatos and Jordana frame

The new control algorithm for AutoQuad flight controllers.

Re: Wobbles with Quatos and Jordana frame

Postby LPR » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:54 pm

LPR

Postby Patscherpofel » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:54 pm

thanks, will try this
Patscherpofel

Postby r0sewhite » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:00 am

Yes, my AQ6/DIMU is mounted on the damped rails but I don't think that's crucial. When I built my Jordana, I've had some trouble with screaming motors due to high frequency oscillations. I first got a firmware from Max with reduced GYO bandwidth that helped a little. Mounting the FC on the rails also helped but later I found out that the problem was not oscillations from the frame but missing caps on the KISS 18A ESCs. The small ceramic caps on the ESCs are simply too weak for the big U3 motors. After adding some caps the problems were gone and I think, I could move the AQ back to the center plate.

Regarding Quatos: Sorry, I can't help you. I still prefer PID controller on all my copters since it works fine for me.
r0sewhite

Previous

Return to Quatos Adaptive Control