Quatos licence query for resurected AQ6

The new control algorithm for AutoQuad flight controllers.

Quatos licence query for resurected AQ6

Postby ravenhaven » Wed May 25, 2016 3:53 pm

I have managed to resurect two AQ6 boards by replacing the STM32 chips and I have a third damaged AQ6 that was licenced for quatos.This board now has a new STM32 chip and will be operational again once I get a new MIC 5210 regulator. I cannot as yet connect this board to QGC to check the serial number to see if it has changed after replacing the STM32 chip. Have I lost the quatos licence for a 2.5 kilo copter because the STM32 chip has been replaced?.
Thanks for any info
Wally
ravenhaven

Re: Quatos licence query for resurected AQ6

Postby Astudillo » Fri May 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi Wally,
I think you can best ask drone controls (sales@drone-controls.com) for a answer. although i'm curious to the reply because i would like to transfer my quatos license in the future.

Cheers,

Ray
Astudillo

Re: Quatos licence query for resurected AQ6

Postby ravenhaven » Tue May 31, 2016 9:51 am

In regard to my query regarding quatos and the serial number of a AQ flightcontroller that has a STM32 chip replaced the answer is yes the numbers change. I managed to resurect my old board changing the STM32 chip and some voltage regulators and can now connect to ground control and can see that the serial number has changed. I have emailed sales@drone-control about my quatos hobby licence for this board but as yet have not received a reply. Hope they can see this and give me an answer as I have spent a lot on this flight controller.
Wally
ravenhaven

Return to Quatos Adaptive Control