[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Kiss ESC and Quatos

Kiss ESC and Quatos

The new control algorithm for AutoQuad flight controllers.

Re: Kiss ESC and Quatos

Postby Max » Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:07 am

Hi Ray,

I guess you weren't pasting wrong after all... Looks like that by formatting the formula with pretty colors I also disabled any updates of the label. How silly. :oops:

Anyway, this led to a better solution... I figured out how to get the same numbers right into a cell in the spreadsheet. Wow... it only took 3+ years to figure that one out... :roll:

So here you go... I changed some names and added notes about this being useful for RPM and voltage based measurements as well.

I agree about the function in ECU... it would also be great if drone-controls were providing tools and support for their product (Quatos) instead of relying on volunteers like me. ;)

Cheers,
-Max

V2T_poly_calc2.gif
Attachments
Value to Thrust poly calc v2.xlsx
(15.64 KiB) Downloaded 1127 times
Max

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:41 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Max » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:03 am

Hi Joerg, welcome.

No, don't have OO installed. If it doesn't already, I'm sure it could be made to work. The essential function is there: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Docume ... T_function

-Max
Max

Postby Astudillo » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:22 am

Astudillo

Postby jason0999 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi all I am not sure if this exists already but it would be good to have a central location in the forums where users can exchange parameter files for their builds, I know there will be many variations but it would be nice to have a baseline file to work with especially if the vast majority of the components used are the same! thanks Jason.
jason0999

Postby Cookiemonsta » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:24 pm

Hey Max and Jörg,
I finally found the time to let my machine fly and with the new values from your latest excel sheet worked! It's flying pretty snappy I must say, maybe I should play a little with the tau value...

Thank you though. Now I can continue to try your latest fw version :)

Cheers

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
Cookiemonsta

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:03 am

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Cookiemonsta » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:21 pm

So here it is...tuned some of the parameters (tau and learning rate a little down) and voila...it's perfectly flying :)

Log-File...last flight of the day, not in the video:

Video:
Cookiemonsta

Postby aBUGSworstnightmare » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:51 pm

aBUGSworstnightmare

Postby Mullet » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:21 pm

I was reading several posts back and someone stated that derive MOT_VALUE_SCAL one should take MOT_MIN and subtract it from MOT_MAX.(MOT_MAX - MOT_MIN = MOT_VALUE_SCAL). I tried this and as soon as I'd apply throttle my motors would go on full blast. After thinking about this a bit, my guess is that my MOT_VALUE2T_A1 and MOT_VALUE2T_A2 values were based on measured RPM and not converted PWM to Duty. So in my case the top RPM is 32,000 so that's what the value should be and not MOT_MAX - MOT_MIN. I haven't redone my calculations based on duty, but my guess is A1 and A2 would be different.
Mullet

PreviousNext

Return to Quatos Adaptive Control