[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - Cannot save A1 and A2

Cannot save A1 and A2

The new control algorithm for AutoQuad flight controllers.

Cannot save A1 and A2

Postby plexus » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi,
I am doing the configuration of my hexa with Quatos.
I cannot save the values A1 and A2 of the thrust in " Mot_value2T_A1 and A2 ".
The value are not transmit to the FC and the values return to zero.
I do step to step the wiki.
A1A2.jpg

Bur I believe it is not possible to do that directly in the QGC. I must compil.
Same problem with mot_value2T_A1 and A2 to insert in the Quatos section .
Thanks for help

Alain
plexus

Re: Cannot save A1 and A2

Postby bluuu » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:35 pm

There is comma or point ? try to paste value and use point, not comma.
bluuu

Postby plexus » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:30 pm

That is a coma, but strange if I use a point it is replaced by a coma and now it is possible to save the value. :roll:
And now how to insert in the repertory Quatos these values ?
quatoeA1B1.jpg

Thank a lot

Alain
plexus

Postby chschmid » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:17 am

Alain

Check your Windows settings:

Windows Format.JPG

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby plexus » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:45 am

Thanks Crhistof,
and for the Quatos , how to insert the values inside ? As said in the wiki.
May be a wiki error disturbing me ?
Alain
plexus

Postby chschmid » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi Alain
You can do it here or directly in the onboard params.
QGC Quatos.JPG

Make sure if using the Onboard param solution to transmit and save to ROM.
You can also save your config to a file in the Onboard Param Section. Then edit the file for the Quatos values and load that file. Then transmit and save to ROM.

All that works.

To make sure the params are stored in the FC, reboot and refresh params.

Cheers
Christof
chschmid

Postby plexus » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:34 am

Hi,
yes you can enter some values in that windows but not the "default value mot A1 or A2".
One thing that I dont understand: it is said in the wiki to insert these values in the section Quatos.
I dont see where to insert in the section Quatos , I see only in the MOT section the values A1, A2 gave by the trhrust

at the beguining you put the values A1 and A2 gave by the sheet of the thrust" #define Default mot value2T A1or A2 and after with the GRAPH you get a new value (relation thrust/rpm) "a" and "b"
where and How these new numbers "a and b " must be inserted ?

Alain
plexus

Postby chschmid » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:52 pm

Alain

There is no default value for A1 and A2.
You can insert them here:
Quatos QGC.JPG

Cheers

Christof
chschmid

Postby plexus » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:33 pm

Many thanks Christof, I will see that to morrow.
Good evening

alain
plexus

Postby plexus » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:53 am

Hi, it's me again,
QGC1.6.1
I cannot write anything in these windows "thrust Fact A1 and A2", the values returning always to 0 !!! And in the windows Thrust Fact A1, it dont accept a negative value.
Brain storming !
Alain
plexus

Next

Return to Quatos Adaptive Control