[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - What connector for the CAN terminal...

What connector for the CAN terminal...

Info & Discussions about good ole AQ6, taken to the next level.

What connector for the CAN terminal...

Postby Jdmagoo » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:46 am

Hi there,

just wondering what connector will fit the two holes on the CAN connectors pads on the DIMU. Prefer to have a connector than soldering directly.

Cheers

James
Jdmagoo

Re: What connector for the CAN terminal...

Postby joebar.rc » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:40 am

It is a 1.5mm pitch, the 'spektrum' type 2 pin connector / plug will fit
(Micro JST ZH 1.5 2-Pin Connector)

(BTW, make sure you have a very good cable, flexible and very crimped / soldered very good, it is now the only line to your esc's and you want to avoid any breaking there... don't ask me how I know :) )

Menno
joebar.rc

Postby Jdmagoo » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:46 am

Jdmagoo

Postby hogster » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:55 pm

I got mine from here ... although I bought mine to plug into the S.BUS connector on the AQ board. The part number sounds the same though:

Housing - http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search/produc ... ku=3357557
Pre-terminated sockets with pigtails - http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search/produc ... ku=2065425

Hope that helps :)

David
hogster

Postby JussiH » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:53 pm

The female connector will be included in the future. We are also working on some soft silicone wires for CAN connections

I do have a few of the female connectors left here, so if you want one, I will ask you to pay the stamps to ship it: 3E for Europeans, 5E for the rest of the world. I dont have that many, so first come, first served.

James, I will throw a female connector into your package with tubes.
JussiH

Postby Jdmagoo » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Jdmagoo

Return to AQ6 +DIMU +CAN