[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4791: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4792: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4793: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3916)
AutoQuad Forum • View topic - DIMU now available

DIMU now available

Info & Discussions about good ole AQ6, taken to the next level.

Re: DIMU now available

Postby JussiH » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:42 pm

Actually, I have the CAN transceivers and caps, and was planning to offer kits, but didnt get around to adding it to the shop. I will add them tonight.
JussiH

Postby plexus » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:11 pm

thanks Jussi and Norbert.
On my side I prefer to have a kit DIY with all components for the dimu board and esc32. I have the equipment to solder all components sms.
Alain
plexus

Postby LordPikaChu » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:12 pm

It's great to hear that! Can someone post a list of all benefits of using DIMU? I have read somewhere that by using DIMU the magnetometer will no longer be used to determine correct level during flight, is that true?
LordPikaChu

Postby LPR » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:17 pm

Jussi

I ordered two AQ boards with DIMUs today.

I like the way you have your web shop setup, very nice.

Larry
LPR

Postby JussiH » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Thanks, Larry.

The interest has been a bit overwhelming but I am working flat out to get all the DIMU and Basecam orders out end of tomorrow.

The webpage is all Norberts handywork - I am totally useless at that kinda stuff, but the really made it shine and does a great job keeping it safe, updated, maintained and ranking good. I would recommend him to anyone... :)
JussiH

Postby kinderkram » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:06 pm

DIMUs are also available at Flyduino now: http://flyduino.net/Multcopter-FC_1 8-)

kinderkram

Postby epyonxero » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:35 pm

epyonxero

Postby JussiH » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Most of them went out thursday and yesterday. Yours is still here along with about 15 more orders that goes out monday - your order takes a little more preparation to solder and setup a complete board.

Interest was much higher than anticipated, so all units was sold out from here in 10 hours, and I had 100' s of parcels to pack and ship and still only 2 hands.
JussiH

Postby hogster » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 pm

Thanks for all your efforts Jussi! Hope your hands are still working after all that stuffing, sticking and shipping! :D

David
hogster

Postby plexus » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:34 pm

+1 :D

Alain
plexus

PreviousNext

Return to AQ6 +DIMU +CAN